Reputation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wullie

i noticed that we all have little green bars uder our names for rep. i see how we can give someone rep but how do you see who has given rep to you and why?? i had a look in user cp but couldnt find anything. am i just being blind and its staring me in the face??!! any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would assume that it's pretty much anonymous...like a secret admirer...LOL

oo iv never had 1 of those before, a few stalkers but no secret admirers!LOL I'm on another local forum where u get rep the same way but if u go into users cp the person who gives u rep leaves their name, the thread or reason they left you rep and a wee comment. i just assumed this would be the same. help me mods!LOL

i duno i thought you would be able to see feedback that people leave for you it would be a good idea might be worth putting on site suggestion thread

You should be able to post and view reputations now. tyr it and let me know.

Thx

All I can see is my screen. It's there. We are working on the back side ( Server ) give us some time. I will try to get it were you all can give and see who left a Rep, Cool. I'm not trying to ingor this thread. However I don't see were anyone has left a rep for another member

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm think the next contest might be based on who has the most rep from other members. Can only give 1 per member. In the end the one who has the most WINS.

You all like or dislike the IDEA

me 2!!! I'm at 29!!! (is this where i find out everyone else is at 129 and nobody likes me?lol)

See if I can say this right. Everyone starts out with 10 point on rep. You can give a rep for a post or thread and leave a comment. The person whom you left it for should be able to see who did. Rep. is way of thanking that member. You can also go into the VB plaza with enough points and take away points , that part is just for fun and cost a small ransom to do. What I don't see is where members are using this feature. Most everyone had 10 points. So help out a member who you think is doing good in turn they might do the same for you ( us ).

click on the HPISF link at the top left corner of the page. down the left hand side theres a wee box called user cp with ur avatar and last time u visited etc. thats where ur rep is. u cant see who left rep for u i don't think.

I c in mine that Hop has sent a cupple messages (I think this is rep on mine) not sure if u can c other peoples tho Can you ????

on the top of my post, it says the time and date i posted, along a bit is a number, the number of posts in the thread, then rep and report. to leave a rep, click on rep. to see your rep, click on the hpisf tab, and under your avatar and stuff it says rep power. if you click on hte user cp tab, it will let you see the last rep posted to you, and a comment, if any.

Latest posts

Members online

Back