Replacement Servo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motha Trucka

I've been told that the radio's that come with the ALL RTR trucks be it Savage ,Traxxas, ect are not very good, or maybe a better way to put it is, I guess there are better radio systems to be had. I don't race my X nor do I run it "hard", I run it fast, but I don't jump it , I try not to run into things, I run by myself, and I pretty much run it on very short cut grass. I'm starting to see that my steering trim is'nt keeping the wheels on my X striaght, I keep haveing to re-adjust them more offten, Does this mean that my steering srevo is starting to go? In light of the way I run my truck do you guys think I should invest in a whole new radio system or just replace my steering servo, Ive read good things about the Futaba S3305, but will that work with my stock radio that came with my X? Or would it be the smarter move to just replace the whole radio system? One more thing I'm useing 4 non-rechargable AA batteries to power my servos.
Paul :drunk:

I am a big fan of a stronger steering servo. The Savage is a big truck and the plastic geared stock servo didn't last me very long at all. I haven't tried that servo you referred to personally. I run Hitec servos. I run the Hitec HS 5645MG for steering and the coreless HS 965MG for throttle/brake.

I never liked the stock radio system. If you upgrade to a JR (either AM or FM) you get better range and a ton of cool features not available with the HPI radio.

Members online

Back