Replacement for Hellfire shock tower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biddie_fiddler

Hey all!
So I've seen this mod done maaannnny times to savages and its about time I give it a crack!
I can source some carbon fibre hellfire shock towers from the US, but I'm wondering if there's any other shock towers from rigs that are not discontinued that would fit the savage?

The hellfire is a discontinued kit from HPI which is why I'm asking. I don't want to do this mod, break it one day and then not be able to get replacement parts.

What other shock towers have people used that fit a savage? Would love some input for you all ?

I'm wondering if I should buy some xs shocks too to lower the cog of the truck...

I run it on dirt jumps often though so maybe the bigger shocks I have on it would be better. They're such a bitch to bleed though ?

I'm wondering if I should buy some xs shocks too to lower the cog of the truck...

I run it on dirt jumps often though so maybe the bigger shocks I have on it would be better. They're such a bitch to bleed though ?

Do not use the shocks from the xs. They are too small to use on big brother. Try and find some hellfire or similar length & diameter shocks. Or shocks from another truggy. First jump and you're more than likely to blow out a shock or bend the shaft. You have to remember that the XS is only 1/12th and almost half the size and 1/3rd the weight of the full size savage.

Do not use the shocks from the xs. They are too small to use on big brother. Try and find some hellfire or similar length & diameter shocks. Or shocks from another truggy. First jump and you're more than likely to blow out a shock or bend the shaft. You have to remember that the XS is only 1/12th and almost half the size and 1/3rd the weight of the full size savage.
Yea true, I've found some for an arrma truck that look interesting

Latest posts

Members online

Back