Refresh of one of my savages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanthemechanic

Figured it’s time to bring out my trucks again. Refresh of one of my trucks. Brand new LRP .28 ready to break in! All of my trucks have been on the shelf for a long time and I started getting the itch again. I’m seeing guys on here doing the same! Wish I had some fellow nitro heads near me to bash with lol.

IMG_4460.jpeg

IMG_4459.jpeg

Nice truck man. Just a note I’ve read the carbs on those expand and lean the engine out when they get hot. There is a Hobao carb pn E30020 that is supposed be the best alternative to a high end O.S., Alpha, or Nova carb.

Nice truck man. Just a note I’ve read the carbs on those expand and lean the engine out when they get hot. There is a Hobao carb pn E30020 that is supposed be the best alternative to a high end O.S., Alpha, or Nova carb.
I will look into that! Thank you for the info

He’s not the quickest at getting back to you & a lot of stuff is not in stock but if you place order he then makes it! 👍🏻

http://www.innovative-rc.com/index.php
This guys products are great, have purchased quite a lot of stuff from him, but trying to get him to reply to emails about his products are like non-existent. Hate to say it as I have many of his products and all have been perfect in everyway. This guy just doesn't seem to understand how online business works. Sent him an email 3 weeks ago about a product he sells and yet still no reply. Wouldn't mined but this is the 3rd time this has happened. Once you seem to make contact his ser4vice is great & his products are 2nd to none, but his customer service is total shite. This is a total shame as everything I have purchased of the last few years has been faultless. Great Products but absolute shite customer service.

This guys products are great, have purchased quite a lot of stuff from him, but trying to get him to reply to emails about his products are like non-existent. Hate to say it as I have many of his products and all have been perfect in everyway. This guy just doesn't seem to understand how online business works. Sent him an email 3 weeks ago about a product he sells and yet still no reply. Wouldn't mined but this is the 3rd time this has happened. Once you seem to make contact his ser4vice is great & his products are 2nd to none, but his customer service is total shite. This is a total shame as everything I have purchased of the last few years has been faultless. Great Products but absolute shite customer service.
It could just be the lack of interest in these old trucks especially the nitro side of rc. It’s mainly dead with only a few of us still playing with them. I still love running my nitro trucks around the brushless guys and I still draw a crowd and they love the nitro especially the kids

It could just be the lack of interest in these old trucks especially the nitro side of rc. It’s mainly dead with only a few of us still playing with them. I still love running my nitro trucks around the brushless guys and I still draw a crowd and they love the nitro especially the kids
Yer you could be right but it don't seem to matter what you try to buy from this guy, his customer service sucks. Don't get me wrong, his products are top class. I have sent close to £300 on his items & apart from a set of drive shafts that had issues, which he sorted if out no problem. I have purchased flux aswell nitro parts from him. Once you seem to make contact with him, his service is 100% faultless, but tying to get him reply to emails is like trying winning the lottery. Don't know what the problem is but I do know know it is a shite way to keep a business a float

Yer you could be right but it don't seem to matter what you try to buy from this guy, his customer service sucks. Don't get me wrong, his products are top class. I have sent close to £300 on his items & apart from a set of drive shafts that had issues, which he sorted if out no problem. I have purchased flux aswell nitro parts from him. Once you seem to make contact with him, his service is 100% faultless, but tying to get him reply to emails is like trying winning the lottery. Don't know what the problem is but I do know know it is a shite way to keep a business a float
Yeah I couldn’t agree more. His stuff has always been top notch but sucks if you can’t get ahold of the guy lol. I haven’t bought anything from him in a long time but I may try and reach out to him for a few things and see how it goes lol

It’s the same thing with the guy I think his name is Robin from ercm. I’ve been trying to contact him for a pipe but he never responds to emails either

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back