Red Dead Redemption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

Has anyone else played this game? I just beat it and it's pretty darn good. In a nutshell it's Grand Theft Auto wild west style in 1911. It's one of the better games I've played in a while. It's out on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Here's a video that really captures the essence of the game.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4t81aqMyZk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4t81aqMyZk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

AAWWYEAH !
RRD is amazing, i play on Ps3 but i would believe it's amazing on 360 the graphics are really good too, but if you play in 720p you will think your in the game :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]8NuF_RAZ89o[/YOUTUBE]

I thought about buying that game when I first saw the commercial. Now I am broke so that isn't going to happen right now.

This game really is good. I'm probably only about half way through it, or less, but it's pretty well done. Definitely worth a play.

This game really is good. I'm probably only about half way through it, or less, but it's pretty well done. Definitely worth a play.

Mike, one important thing to remember is there are many points in the game when you think it's over but the game isn't over until you see the credits roll.

Yeah that's what I figured but I have spent most of my time doing the side stuff so far, but I haven't played it that much. I just started the missions south of the border so I don't think I'm all that far.

No there was a FPS called red dead revolver on the first xbox. I don't think it did very well, but rockstar revived the name and created a whole different type of game this time around, with the open world style of GTA.

Latest posts

Members online

Back