reciver problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Hi guys went out in the mud and rain today, I got my airfilter soaked and at full throttle it would bog out and die anyway I blew it all out and manage to keep it running intill the fule was all gone, The recive was working fine (then) I took it home and took the enigine all apart. to make sure I got all the water out of it. I did all that and put it back together and was messing with the linkage to set it up right and I turned the raido on and then the reciver and nothing happened ..... btw I balloned everything (servos, reciver, batteries,) it seemed to be dry after I took the ballons off,
It does seem like iam getting some sort of glitch when I first turn the reciver on The throtthe servo moves just a hair and thats it.. I change battiers and thats not it.. Iam clueless I don't have anymore ideas DO U GUYS whats wrong here people......... I think for some reason it might be the on and off swich because like I said the reciver was dry!!!!!!!!????????Any way if I do need a new reciver does anyone have one they want to sell

SORRY about he long post... I hardly need help with my truck unless its something I cant figure out thanks guys

soory chunky I should have posted this in raido gear (wont happen again) please forgive me :(

If you think it is the switch that is bad then just try plugging the battery into the receiver and bypass the switch. Let us know what happens. I have a receiver also if interested. ;)

try pluggin a different servo (one you know works) into the receiver to check it and a different set of crystals. that should let you know if the receiver is bust or not.

try bypassing the switch aswell like jtmt72 says

ok ill check it out today thanks for help btw jtmt72 how much would u sell for do u have a paypass account let me know ok bud

ok ill check it out today thanks for help btw jtmt72 how much would u sell for do u have a paypass account let me know ok bud

If you find you need a receiver contact me in a PM, as I have a few receiver options. ;)
Thanks
JT

Hey jt I don't know what I did but it works ok now (woooweee) I switched reciveres with my buddies savay and tryed to find out whats going on then switched them back and it works now of a sudden ( I hope it doesn't keep doing that) but yea all is good with that... anyway I had allot of water in my airfilter (ALLOT) I took it out and dryed it out.. and found there was a allot on the throttle slide like So Iam like great, I took the whole engine apart (back plate head carb) to make sure there wasn't allot of water in the engine, also i soked the bearings in oil.... DID I DO THE RIGHT THING or should there be more thanks for any help guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back