Reciever or Transmitter issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Nail

No it's not a Savage but I hear they are nice trucks so... bought a used Losi XXL LST nitro for a steal about a week ago. I knew it needed work but thought I made out either way. I've got the 454 motor started and working on tuning it in. I am having issues with the receiver or maybe the transmitter which is not really allowing me to really tune it like it should. The issue is all the servos start twitching when i turn it on. When I turn it on first thing, they seem to be working fine but after about 30 seconds that when the issues start. I made sure the battery in the truck was charged and even tried another battery source thinking it might be that but it doesn't seem to be it. So I used other servos on the receiver and they act kind of glitchy too. So I don't know if the issue is the receiver or the transmitter. They are both ones that come with the truck originally, DX3S and the telemetry Spectrum receiver. I guess I could just buy another receiver and see, but like most, I try to do it cheap first. Thanks for any help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back