rear tires toe out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windjammr

hi ya peeps
the savy is toeing out when i push down on the rear,i,m only running 4 shocks with 75 weight silicone.it tends to squat under acceleration and toe out,aany ideas on minimizing it?not running the lst,s just the stock shocks

you probably have the tie rod ends on the wrong side of the knuckle. they should be on the bottom of the knuckle i believe. its been so long since i have ran rear tie rods i forget

your rear ties should be on the bottom but I don't see how that would make your tires toe out. Might just be the slop in rear from the ties :) make them a couple mm longer, I run a bit of toe in on my rears to begin with

your rear ties should be on the bottom but I don't see how that would make your tires toe out. Might just be the slop in rear from the ties :) make them a couple mm longer, I run a bit of toe in on my rears to begin with

if they are on the top the angles wont be right causing the tires to toe out as the suspension moves through its travel. try it and watch i have seen this before on my buggy i used to have

Thanks guys i do have the tie rods mounted on top,i will change them out wed. and see ,i would do it tomorrow but i,m going in for some testing at the hospital, my liver is toeing out also lol.

hope you get your liver to toe in, mine gets a little mad if I don't use the right "fuel", low nitro to much oill etc.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back