Rear steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X25

it's all good
I have been looking for a thread on a how to rear steer. If anyone finds such a thread please post a link here. Thanks X25

Thanks jeremy of coruse it has to be a post that just used and all the pics are gone

thanks for the link but i am pretty sure that you can not run a back bumper with that set up. i was looking into that untill i saw that.

What exactly are you looking for, only reason I ask is not to long ago I did such a mod and posted it with all the pics and even a vid of it in action, my version of it is just like that one here in that post just that Iadded a few more to mine, like braceing to hold the upper hingpins in and for suport for the bumper, & a cage to protect the servo, well anyways it worked but I dident have the paysence to fine toon it, I realize now that it will need a slower running servo for the rear so it dosent out stear the front thats the prob I had the rear would turn before the rear,,

I guess what I am getting at is you are looking for a post of one and not sure what you need , but not sure whe no one showed you mine,, well it is of a rear steering and did work and is just like the one in that post in here but I just made it better,.,.

I'm not trying to make problems or start anything, I justy thought that this forum was to help and be helped, I dident know you had to be in tight with a group to be herd,

Well I'm sure someone won't like what I had said here and ban me but I thought this group was for anyone one with a savage not a certian group of people....

hold up man its not about groups and clicks. i was asking everyone so through a link to your post up up and i will have a look at it to see what if it is what i am looking for.

What exactly are you looking for, only reason I ask is not to long ago I did such a mod and posted it with all the pics and even a vid of it in action, my version of it is just like that one here in that post just that Iadded a few more to mine, like braceing to hold the upper hingpins in and for suport for the bumper, & a cage to protect the servo, well anyways it worked but I dident have the paysence to fine toon it, I realize now that it will need a slower running servo for the rear so it dosent out stear the front thats the prob I had the rear would turn before the rear,,

I guess what I am getting at is you are looking for a post of one and not sure what you need , but not sure whe no one showed you mine,, well it is of a rear steering and did work and is just like the one in that post in here but I just made it better,.,.

I'm not trying to make problems or start anything, I justy thought that this forum was to help and be helped, I dident know you had to be in tight with a group to be herd,

Well I'm sure someone won't like what I had said here and ban me but I thought this group was for anyone one with a savage not a certian group of people....

take it easy bud........we all read your post and I personally thought it was cool and you spent a lot of time and effort putting it all together.

Its not that we didn't post it, its just we forget about some things or they don't pop into our heads at the time of posting......we do research and post what we have found.

O no I'm not getting upset, I just seen and realize that almost every post that someone needed or wanted info on was from just from a small group of people, that is why I said what I said about being part of a "group" , and I asked what he wanted to know about the rear steer cuz as I said I built one and hed pics & vid of it and how I thought about how you would probably need a slower servo for the rear,,,,,,, well anyways thats what I was getting at and personall it dosent matter if anyone looks at my post of the rear steer or not, there just was a couple of guys that liked it and how it worked.,.,.,

I don't beleive there are any "groups" on here. Speaking for myself, I help with what knowledge I have no matter who's thread it originally was. It takes time to find info unless you know exactly where it is and I'm still finding stuff I didn't know existed. For the record I was impressed by your work and have no loyalty to anyone but the forum.

If you are looking to get a rear steer for your Savage I wouldent bye one, the one I have made is the same as the one in that web site with some exceptions, that one has no way to mount a bumper or anything to retain the upper hingpins mine does and it is very simple to make, like I said if this is what you want I am willing to walk you through the process of building it, all you will need is tinsnips-drill-& a dreamel, the hardest thing to build is the cage to protect the servo,*O that is another thing that kit did not have*,

Well anyways I am here to help you if you like, and if not no prob, and if you would like the help to build one of these and find that there is a few things tou cant fabracate I am still here to help and could even fabracate what you maynot beable to,.,.

Well I have to get going now and good luck,.,.,.

Thanks,, Jay... *twin*

Personally I'd be thinking about a making a set of TVP that can accommodate the front steering setup in the rear. Like the 6wd savage in the thread a while back.

twinengsav you are in the click bud, we are all one big click of freinds 3000 plus strong.

Your mod work is very nice, something any of us would be proud of.

Its the contrabutions from members like you that mad this place so great.

thanks bud.

o ya better touch on the thread subject,

rear steer is cool!

its something that i am still thinking about twin. if i decide to do this then i will for sure hit you up for a step by step walk through. Thank you you have been a big help

Latest posts

Members online

Back