Rear mounted fuel tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am from Mississauga Ontario i should send you some fuel what flavour do you like ?? LOL

I'm Right In Between Owen Sound And Collingwood In A Little Town Called Meaford!! Ever Heard Of It? And I Use Morgans Backyard Basher 20%nitro And As Long As I don't Order More Then 2 Quarts At A Time They Can Just Ship It Regular Parcel So Its Pretty Cheap!! I WANT TO TRY WILDCAT ELIMINATOR, APPARENTLY ITS A REALLY GOOD FUEL!

I have heard of meaford if u sneeze while your driving you will miss it!! I use trinity monster horsepower 20% !! How much do u get fuel for?

I Found A Good Place To Buy Fuel But They Cant Ship It And Its Near so i don't drive that far!! LOL Its Called Radio Controlled Sports And Hobbies AND YES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT MEAFORD!!! LMAO

Thats not too bad!! I bet you have no shortage of places to run your truck there must be some wicked terrain up there!!

Have you driven your truck with the ofna tank I have some bad news to report. I have been trying to tune my Axial RR for awhile now and I had suspected I had an air leak cause my truck would idle funny and run lean blah blah blah long story short I replaced o rings and sealed the carb and I could not figure out why it would run so lean and inconsistant I removed the ofna tank and installed the stock Savage tank and it cured all my problems instead of fixing the half tank lean issues with the ofna tank it actually made my truck run lean all the time and most of all at half tank even with the ofna tank. I am no scientist and I don't know why it was doing this but in my experience the stock tank is the way to go!! Let me know how yours runs??

no i haven't actually but thanks for the heads up!! i've heard so many other people say there truck ran better with it hmmmmmm guess we'll see

I heard the same thing but at half tank I could back out my low speed needle on my carb almost all the way out and it would idle and garggle pure lean. Its weird I know but all I did was switch back to the stock tank and all my problems were solved. I wish the ofna one worked it looked pretty cool and fit nicely. I would cry if I had to wait that long to drive my truck!!

i know!!!! i swear I'm going through savage withdrawl oh well next pay i can afford fuel lol!! i just have to keep telling myself" just 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back