Real -or- Fake Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

ATT00047.jpg

Real. I think this picture was taken during exercise Valiant Shield 2007, a huge Pacific Fleet exercise off the coast of Guam.

We were supposed to be in this picture. We were all the way over the horizon at the top left of the picture when this was taken. Guess our boat wasn't good enough to be in the pic. Only thing I wasn't sure of was the B-2, I couldn't remember if they played or not. I know the B-52's played.

real.....real sweet anyway...gonna suck if he lands on the front, due to the missing bumper though...

For the first time in over 20 some odd years, three carrier strike groups got together in formation for a great photo op.

From top to bottom are the aircraft carriers, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, KITTY HAWK, and RONALD REAGAN.

We even had Air Force planes fly-over, see the B-2 Stealt h Bomber in the fifth & seventh picture down. The only warships not seen in the photos are the 4 nuclear powered sub marines standing guard. WOW !

For the first time in over 20 some odd years, three carrier strike groups got together in formation for a great photo op.

From top to bottom are the aircraft carriers, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, KITTY HAWK, and RONALD REAGAN.

We even had Air Force planes fly-over, see the B-2 Stealt h Bomber in the fifth & seventh picture down. The only warships not seen in the photos are the 4 nuclear powered sub marines standing guard. WOW !

I would have bet money that the B-2 was photoshop'd in!

am i seeing this right?
3 Nimitz class carriers
2 either sea wolf or los angeles class attack subs
6 or 7 Ticonderoga class cruisers
not sure on the destroyers.
that is 3 very big bomb magnets!

am i seeing this right?
3 Nimitz class carriers
2 either sea wolf or los angeles class attack subs
6 or 7 Ticonderoga class cruisers
not sure on the destroyers.
that is 3 very big bomb magnets!

That's all find and dandy but give your answer MAN - Real or Fake

I say it's all Fake , Fake , Fake

The Sh.t hook is real. I hate them I hate them I hate them. I hate them on fast ropes I hate them on water ops I hated them when I was drunk. Feels like a constant elevator ride. Give me a black hawk any day.

This photo was taken by a soldier in Afghanistan of a helo rescue mission.
The pilot is a PA National Guard guy who flies EMS choppers in civilian life.

Now how many people on the planet you reckon could set the *** end of a
chopper down on the roof top of a shack, on a steep mountain cliff, and hold
it there while soldiers load wounded men in the rear. If this does not impress
you... nothing ever will.

The Sh.t hook is real. I hate them I hate them I hate them. I hate them on fast ropes I hate them on water ops I hated them when I was drunk. Feels like a constant elevator ride. Give me a black hawk any day.

You will not eat green eggs and ham .. mega you am?

Chinook pilots are like Sea Knight pilots............CRAZY! I would say as long as the crew chief and door gunners are good 90% of them can do a tail on landing. Watch a lot of the Vietnam videos of them doing it. Still it has a very large ball factor. The best Helo pilots in the world are 160Th SOAR. Best pilots you will ever see in action.

That is something on a cliff face!!! On flat ground Id say ho hum but boy the winds changes in that situation could turn that into a tragedy in a split second.

Jeremy Dr.Suess? I give it funny as all *(&%^! I rolled... but how did you think of that??

OK that airstrip is as bad as the one in panama at the Jungle Warfare center.

Real or not. A guy going over mach 1+ during a free fall on a parachute jump?????????? Or a guy re-entering the earths atmosphere from space with no space ship and landing safely???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back