Ready To Play In The Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckamahow racing

Hey gang thought i show off our new toy at work can't wait to play with it!!!
495004.jpg

I'm so stoked!!!
495005.jpg

495006.jpg

park 2 motorhomes and 2 pickups they will fit in the bucket!

495003.jpg

WOW thats some serious modding to your savage... LOL! Have fun driving that thing.

The pics are from this spring,the shovel had a few gliches but all is good now,will try to get shots loading trucks which are just as impressive as the shovel,it's hard to get permission to get a camera on site and not worth sneakin around with it as one would no longer be employed

I live in Slave Lake Alberta but work in Fort McMurray......Home of the oilsands capital of the world lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The capacity ofthe bucket is 110 tons per pass not sure on the exact yardage but I can load a 400 ton haul truck in 3 passes,it's used to dig tarsands which is then produced into oil and other by products methane gasoline deisel ect...I myself am a heavy equipment operator by trade running all types of large tonka toys lol you could say I grew up and just had to find a bigger sand box to play in but now they pay me good money to do it...

these are the smaller trucks......noonewas in this truck thank god!!
majorfukup.jpg

How the hell do they transport something like that. Imagine if the little red truck got behind the shovel. You wouldn't even feel it.

It all comes in pieces like a savage ss kit with no box lol,we get some ofthe biggest baddest machines around the planet...the truck driver never seen or felt the truck as the view from this truck is limited you can only start to see 15meters ahead of you I believe it takes 10 semi loads to haul in one haul truck syncrude and suncor,albian sand and cnrl are all up here!I got a ton o pics and such of the bulldozersand other support equipment used in the mine will try to get them off my other comp and post em here for all to see!!

man thats huge!! as funny as it may sound you have the dream job my friend i loved my heavy equipment operating days!!!

The Oil Patch

Didnt realize this thread was here till i searched for Ft.McMurray! Wondering if there are other oilpatcher's here on the forums. Thought id share a pic of the trucks i used to drive at Suncor before taking a electrical apprentiship.....just a bit bigger than the savy in the garage lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back