RD Logics Twin Rear Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YimmytheTulip

Hi there, anyone using the RD Logics twin rear on a savage 25 or X. I am considering this for my X - may keep the beast a little cleaner. I'm trying to understand how this is connected though. What has to happen with the shock tower and body mount? Any feedbackwill be apprecaited.

sure I understand that, but somehow the connecter from the outlet port of the engine and the exhaust needs to go through the shock tower and thus miss the body mount aswell

you could dremmel the unused body mount that shows up in the body mount and the fit the gasket part throught the gap.

i don't think they perfrom aswell as a tiuned pipe tho.

i am interested in this pipe as well. Loudness doesn't bother me, but does anyone know about the performance of them? Was also thinking about THS tuned pipe, but being a hot rodder at heart i love the look of dual exhaust. Let me know guys......thanks L.J.

I've considered putting one on my savi. But was told to cut the pipe Between the motor and the muffler. and use a piece of tubing to put it back together. That way if it takes a good stuff on the tail and it won't transfer the impact to the motor. let us know how it goes.

My friend had 1 on his revo, extreamly loud, made it hard tune, good high end but stinks on low, we replaced it with the stock pipe and it out preformed the RDL . I didnt like it seemed to free flowing, not enuf back pressure. the tips hange really low out the rear. IMO wasnt a very good pipe. if you want to go that rout the TSAIS DUAL REAR EXHAUST PIPE would be a way better choice. its a 3 chamber tuned pipe. RDL single chamber free flow desighn. Just my 2 cents

if you want to go that rout the TSAIS DUAL REAR EXHAUST PIPE would be a way better choice. its a 3 chamber tuned pipe. RDL single chamber free flow desighn. Just my 2 cents

I'm sure it was this site i read it on but the tsais is well known to reduce power too. their meant more for a shelf queen than a basher. i could be wrong but this is one of those rare occasions I'm sure I'm not!LOL

as far as i am aware you can not use the roto start with this exhaust so unless you got a pull start or change to one its a no no shame cause the look the dogs this is on the x by the way i looked at them for mine

Latest posts

Members online

Back