RD Logics Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its kinda hard without 2 people me and my dad have to prime it together or you can get an inline fuel primer

Man I was just about to ask about this pipe as i'm thinking of getting one.

http://www.rdlogics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=61730X

I have a primer pump on my fuel tank which should make things easier. anyone here actually already using one of these pipes?

What are your thoughts? It looks so damn cool!

These pipes are really good looking! However, they aren't "tuned". If you don't mind a considerable drop in performance, and are simply looking for bling, they're cool.

They sound pretty sweet too.

almost every comment i've heard about dual exhausts has been negative, most say any dual exhaust robs power!! but man they do look nice. and i like the idea of all the oil and gunk getting spit out the back instead of all over my truck lol but its not worth it to me if you loose conciderable amounts of power!! just my 2 cents

I didnt notice much drop in minebefore we got booted of the bmx track, I like power but if i lost that much i would have noticed... besides cant beat the free price tag =) only dag is.. no jumping

thats just what i've heard but as anything else everyone has there own opinions, i myself have never ran a dual exhaust but i love the way they look and as i mentioned it spitting out the oil and junk out the back instead of all over the side of my truck is a bonus to!! i've been waiting to hear about more peoples experiences with dual exhausts to determine whether I'm going to buy one to try or not!! and i agree if its free i would be using it too!! lol

I'm really tempted I must admit ... trying to find more user info on the damn thing is prooving hard which is a put off in itself ...

I don't know about the RD pipe, but I use the Tsais C5 Hurricane and like it alot. As mentioned, you do need to take care when jumping but I can put up with that. I haven't noticed any power loss and to prime the engine I put a plastic bung in one side and cover the other with my finger. Well worth it IMO.

its weird, you will talk to one person and they'll tell you a dual exhaust robs power, then you talk to another person and they say its awsome......... guess it goes to show that the best way to find out is try it yourself!! lol

Hi,

I have this quad pipe by integy, http://www.integy.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=4514&p_catid=59&sid=7UzLO41lGJkx6hH-32107298387.4d

If you read the page it "says" it is tuned, well it says it is designed to increase the top and bottom end. I couldt tell you myself because I only used it for about 5 minutes for one reason, it is too loud for me, It sounds great but when your behind it it is actually painful!y loud, I recently had the silicon tube that holds the stock pip on come off and I can now say it is louder with the quad ppe than with no pipe at all.

They wont rob power but they don't build any. They are way to loud however they look very sweet. As far as they spit the oil and grime out the back this is true but you could buy a exhaust deflector for anyother pipe to. Another flaw with them is you will more than likely bend it up as they come out the back and the chances of jumping and landing straight on the back once is very likely, this will only take a few times and there shot. For the money there are many other pipes out there that will increas the power by much more than these dual rear pipes. These pipes would be nice fore a shelf quine. Just my thoughts and knowladge.

Hi,

I have this quad pipe by integy, http://www.integy.com/cgi-bin/webc....p_catid=59&sid=7UzLO41lGJkx6hH-32107298387.4d

If you read the page it "says" it is tuned, well it says it is designed to increase the top and bottom end. I couldt tell you myself because I only used it for about 5 minutes for one reason, it is too loud for me, It sounds great but when your behind it it is actually painful!y loud, I recently had the silicon tube that holds the stock pip on come off and I can now say it is louder with the quad ppe than with no pipe at all.

ya i think it was u wister that had said its way louder then even the ribbed pipe and its loud enough!! lol i don't think i want a exhaust thats "PAINFULLY LOUD!!""

I was using the HPI polished ally tuned pipe, and the Tsais exhaust is far less noisy than that. It must be the way it's chambered or something, I think it has a nicer sound to it, IMO. You also hear about lack of back pressure to the tank and fuel leaning issues, but I have not experienced any of these.

RD pipes are not worth the trouble of walking accross the room to pick one up off of the floor,Problems include: not enough pressure to the fuel tank to push the fuel to the emgine, lack of power, and the half tank lean out engine blowing monster, these pipes are for show only and are not tuned in any way. and if RD wants to prove that they are any good feel welcome to come and showe me.

Free Dual Pipe??????????????//

Where You Guys Getting Them For Free??? Lol Is That Just A Joke? My Buddy Runs One On His Tmaxx:( And I Don;t Like It Either Does He. Let Me Know Though About The Free Ones.

lol i just ordered that exhaust now i find out that its not that good lol got it for £40 would anybody say it s better than the stock exhaust what come with the savage 25

The stock pipe is a excellent pipe, or most any pipe with the same configuration, the problem with the Rear can dual stinger pipes are that they do not provide enough back pressure for the fuel tank to pressurize causing the engine to run lean because it has to pull the fuel into the engine, a 2 cycle is not designed to do this, a lean engine will get hot and run real good for a while untill the piston decides to launch it self. so if ya gots a bunches of money and a couple of extra engines run one of them piece-o-crappers

Latest posts

Members online

Back