rc/tech form prolem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NITROMITE

I went to rc tech forum for some answers on a durratrax thunder quake. i went their because we don't deal with them.. i started a post and realized i had no subscribed threads. no big deal. so i sent a message to the admin. i got no responce. then i was having trouble with posting picks of the thunder quack..lol sent another message to the admin with no responce again. so i finaly started a thread stating my probs. it got very heated and at the end before they band me i got this threat!!
you will have to go to my photobucket or some reason they will not let me post it its the first pic you cant miss it click on the pic to inlarge it
http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/VNCBEARING/

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm Nice I welcome them

you could not post it due to the title you saved it as
rctechattheirbest.jpg

Lol he was saying that he would like to see them try

You couldn't post pics because you need so many posts before you can post pics or links

how many i posted in like ten threads and started 3 of my own, any way i said not posting was no problem thats why a contacted the admin and got no responce i contacted them again when i noticed it said i had no subcribed threads still with no responce..

how many i posted in like ten threads and started 3 of my own, any way i said not posting was no problem thats why a contacted the admin and got no responce i contacted them again when i noticed it said i had no subcribed threads still with no responce..

is that about rctech or your post here. I have tried to get staff there many times to no avail ...

No I was saying that on rc tech you have to put up so many posts before you are allowed to post a pic or link there.

is that about rctech or your post here. I have tried to get staff there many times to no avail ...

"rctech" comon BANK you know i love it here, we worked all that out lol. the rc tech lamoos
just got under my skin Bank. sory for bringing it here. but maybe its a good thing becuse you can keep an eye out for this guy.

on another note so i don't have to stray from home! lol can someone here help me with a daratrash thunder quack.. i hve a friend that has one, you know i don't

i never got the chance to tell them i had a savage. i went their for info for my friend who has a thunder quake. so they dident know me or what i have. plus how dose this guy know exactly what forums i attend

yeah Guy, my "guru" comment was a slap at the dude that made the ill-comment to you and ban you.

as-far-as how he knows you, he's prolly just seen your posts & threads on the other forums caz of the same user name.

Its their loss tho, caz you post up a lot of information that could make their site grow & help out their members. Not a good move by a staff member to turn peeps away.

yeah Guy, my "guru" comment was a slap at the dude that made the ill-comment to you and ban you.

as-far-as how he knows you, he's prolly just seen your posts & threads on the other forums caz of the same user name.

Its their loss tho, caz you post up a lot of information that could make their site grow & help out their members. Not a good move by a staff member to turn peeps away.

i agree frddyj. should we close this thread? i hate to talk about other forums when we have this great one here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back