rc monster truck demo at frie house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoid

need ids for a freestyle track. the dates demo will be announced and if you live in balitmore MD you can come to be in the demo i need 10 pelop truck for the evat.the evat will be at Middleborough Volunteers frie co. if you need more info just e-mail at [email protected] all truck are wlcome to the evat . and the name of the evat is Middleborough Volunteers r/c monster truck day

hmmmmm...no offense, but once again, we need a translator...

how's this:

I need ideas for a freestyle track. The dates of the demo will be announced, and if you live in Baltimore, MD you can come to be in the demo. I need 10 people and trucks for the event. The event will be at Middleborough Fire Co. If you need more info just email me at [email protected]. All trucks are welcome to the event, and the name of the event is Middleborough Volunteers R/C Monster Truck Day.

Make sure there are different things to use... Big Jumps, medium jumps, little kicker jumps, maybe some old car/truck bodies to bust up, maybe a pile of rocks. Use your imagination!

Last edited by a moderator:
need ids for a freestyle track. the dates demo will be announced and if you live in balitmore MD you can come to be in the demo i need 10 pelop truck for the evat.the evat will be at Middleborough Volunteers frie co. if you need more info just e-mail at [email protected] all truck are wlcome to the evat . and the name of the evat is Middleborough Volunteers r/c monster truck day

Zoid, take advantage of the spell check feature when you are adding a new
thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back