RC Jack Stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

Now there are non-hobby shops feeding my addiction.

My wife's hobby is photography so this thing is just a novelty item for photographing.

I have seen someone with one of these before, so I know there is at least one person out there as sick as I am. :whipit:

craftsman.jack1.jpg

craftsman.jack2.jpg

craftsman.jack3.jpg

Oh man...(jealous)...I have been eyeing those for months, it's just been hard to justify that tool expense to my wife! Now I want one even more.

On a related note...Have you seen the little aluminum jackstands too? Those would make a perfect addition. to that jack!

I got one to, allthough mine is not a craftsman one. I also have jack stands, I will try to get pictures tonight of them and post here. They are so neat and cool looking. There even work like a real jack and actually have some good lifting power as wip has shown in pictures.

There even work like a real jack and actually have some good lifting power as wip has shown in pictures.

I lifted up my couch (or at least the corner) with my son sitting on it with ease. hee-hee.

Sweet! That is too cool. There is a Northern Tool close to me too.

Must have... but I do have a wife to answer to, so maybe in a week or two... :jamout:

LOL Don't do it man...you'll end up buying their mini engine hoist and engine stand too! (The engine stand looks like it'll hold a nitro motor...) Muahahahaha

HAHA.. that and a mini dyno. But I hear they are a couple thousand. Ouch...

Who can i blame this on?

P3080016.jpg

Just had to go right out and get one. :Xfingers:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea IMHO .. waste of money .. cool looking waste of money tho

yea IMHO .. waste of money .. cool looking waste of money tho

Waste of money?!? You must have missed whipnet's post about lifting his couch with his tiny jack...My Savage is called a "truck", and I can't haul a dang thing with it! :hardlaugh:

Waste of money?!? You must have missed whipnet's post about lifting his couch with his tiny jack...My Savage is called a "truck", and I can't haul a dang thing with it! :hardlaugh:

HAHAHA.. too funny!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back