RC glossary with pictures! Great for beginners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Form

I put up another page on my website, this time a glossary of RC terms. It is relatively complete (I will try to update it regularly) and it has the advantage of having a picture for each and every explained term.

This way, if you know how something looks but don't know how it's called, just have a look on that page and you'll find the corresponding term and description!

Here's the page:
http://www.irradiated.net/?page_id=87

If you find errors in the descriptions, make sure to let me know, I don't want to spread false info! (I think it should be OK!)

-Form
:yellowhack:

Very nice... still need TVPS,camber, toe, RSC - Race suspension converion, WoT - Wide open throttle. i know others will think of some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice... still need TVPS,camber, toe, RSC - Rave suspension converion, WoT - Wide open throttle. i know others will think of some.

I was planning to put tuning & adjustments (camber, caster, toe, etc.) in another page and explain them with more detail.

If some of you find some missing terms other than that (I'm sure there must be plenty!), let me know, I will try to add them ASAP!

P.S: I skipped TVPs because they are very specific to the Savage (to my knowledge) and this is a general RC glossary. Maybe I will add it though.

Thank you for the link, I going to tattoo all the descriptions to my arm for when Judi pop quizzes me. LOL

Added TVP and WOT in the glossary.

Any other terms you would like to see in there? I'll try to make it as complete as possible.

UPDATE: Added ABC.

wouldnt be nice to add it to a pdf file or a word file so it can be distirbuted every where, water mark it :)

great idea, 2 thumbs

wouldnt be nice to add it to a pdf file or a word file so it can be distirbuted every where, water mark it :)

great idea, 2 thumbs

That's an idea! I could do this right now but I prefer to make sure it is complete before doing so. In the meantime, you can use your web browser to print the webpage as a PDF (You might need to install Adobe Reader to be able to do that).

Latest posts

Members online

Back