RC Driver, March issue (I'm in it...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiteRida

Basher in training...
Check out the March issue of RC Driver page 96.... The red and blue ones at the top are mine and my son's. I didn't include my 3rd savage in the picture.

It was neat to see my son fip through the magazine and then see his facial expression when he noticed his truck in the magazine. The next day he took the magazine to school to show his teacher and friends.

Jon.

would love to see the pics but don't have the mag lol to bad you cant post them......

Check out the March issue of RC Driver page 96.... The red and blue ones at the top are mine and my son's. I didn't include my 3rd savage in the picture.

It was neat to see my son fip through the magazine and then see his facial expression when he noticed his truck in the magazine. The next day he took the magazine to school to show his teacher and friends.

Jon.

yea, i bet it was kool for you to watch the boi! see if you can get it scanned & add to the thread or photo-copy & mail it to me & i'll do it for ya :jamout:

Jon & Grayson is this all you submitted to> ? I sware I seen you in other issues to. I was going to ask sunk (nick) whose they were caz I remembered them from a bash. But not to your tag. Congrats if you want it scanned LMK...

pics of a pic

Here's a picture of a picture of Niterida's trucks

savagesale019.jpg
[/IMG]

Take a decent picture and just send it in. You never know. If they use your picture, then you get 12 months added to your current subscription. Can't beat that.

Fd91227.jpg

I only sent in a photo the 2 with matching paint styles. I didn't include the 3rd truck b/c it ruined the "theme" of the picture. You should see how hammered the red and blue bodies look now. We are tough on bodies. No big deal. They are just rattle can jobs.

The orange blazer below my picture in the magazine is BudBud from RC Universe forums. I thought it was cool that he was in there also.

253854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that put that POS shelf Queen on the same page.. One must not let these things get too close...

Jon & Grayson is this all you submitted to> ? I sware I seen you in other issues to. I was going to ask sunk (nick) whose they were caz I remembered them from a bash. But not to your tag. Congrats if you want it scanned LMK...

I submitted to RC Car Action, but they never ran it.

One of my friends is a huge Steelers fan (and he has 2 savages). He gave me a body to paint for him. It's going to be the same shredder theme (as the red and blue trucks), but white fade to yellow with the main color being black. It's a fun, easy paint job to do.

nice savage's my friend and congratulations on getting your pics published.........

Very cool to be in the mags and even better to be the top shot on the page!!
I hope I can get all my trucks in the mags someday.:resp:Trucks look great

Congrats Nite. I've always thought about doin that. It's worth a shot. I might give it a go one of these days just to see and maybe I'll make it.

Every time I see a Savage, I look twice to see if I reconize it. Didnt reconize yours night.

No worries. Mine are hard to recognize. I don't stay with a particular body paint style... Tearing them up and doing a new design is part of the fun.

The bodies below are "fresh" when the picture was taken.... they are, ummm not so fresh looking now...

253853.jpg

Congrats Nite. I've always thought about doin that. It's worth a shot. I might give it a go one of these days just to see and maybe I'll make it.

You should go for it. Think of it as an economic stimulus package. If they use your picture, then your subscription will get extended for 12 months...

Hey congrats Jon. I looked and sure enough, there you are! I am behind in my magazine reading. (I subscribe to all 4 RC mags)

So I'll get to bash with some famous Savages now, eh? :)

Hey congrats Jon. I looked and sure enough, there you are! I am behind in my magazine reading. (I subscribe to all 4 RC mags)

So I'll get to bash with some famous Savages now, eh? :)

We'll need to set aside some time for the autograph session. Bring your magazine....

Thats awesome Rida.... thats actually happened to be the first ever rc mag i picked up, and i thought it was cool as heck that a father son team with similar paint jobs made it in, but its even cooler to know you guys are part of the forum! I'm gonna send in for the subsciption soon, then maybe ill try sendin in a pic of mine! lol CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back