rb concepts engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcshort

have any of you guys ever used the rb .28s in your savages i was looking at there new st28.

i havnt myself but have heard a few people that have and aparently there a pretty good engine with a fair bit of power if i remember correctly!!!

cool how does it compair to the lrp.28 and the picco.28 i have these two and they are great but want a differnet one for my next project

The RB should be built better than the LRP for sure it should also out run it in HP, RPM's and durability. The Picco P3 .28 will be a close match but still the RB should out live it a slight amount. Just my .02.

I seen my friend rb728 savage and wow its the most reliable engine, has great power, starts right away, and is a speed demon. I believe the st28 is just a tm728 with less ports.

I run the tm728 from RB and only have good things to say about it. I have had no issues except for the one way slipping a little, I did put the rotostart back plate on myself though and did not seal it so it could be my fault. Great engine and very reliable, with gobs of power, both low and top end.

That looks sweet and I was just talking to sunken metal on the phone about it...

Keep in mind all these mill makers have bottom end mills. No better than a F or K mill in quality. They are cheep for a reason. At 279 with the pipe and savage mount that is a bottom barrel motor.... You would think that they want to keep there name/quality to the same standard but it is NOT the case. With all the big names "Cheap" is cheap... The line is about the 270 mark for the hi end italians, motor only no gimmicks

I would not even buy a Novarossi under 320US dollars. You do get what you pay for. If you want cheap stay cheap but don't expect and better QC than a RTR mill.

Latest posts

Members online

Back