radio antena

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

how can i stop it from snapping every time i flip my truck?
thanks
4x4

Route it out the back window--cut the tube just at the body hole and use fuel line to hold the 2 peices together and that will allow it to flex--wrap the antenna wire around some scrap lexan or board and keep it under the body or get a radio like a spektrum and the wire doesnt even stick out of the body ;)

hey, this is kinda off the subject, sorry, but jtmt72, where do you get those aluminum clamping antennae mounts?

i wrapped mine around the front body mounts between the shock tower and the part where it TT's. i always got good range, and never had any glitches

i said this before somewhere I'm sure...

but cut the antennae at the point where it sticks out of the roof of the shell, (just thye tube, not the wire), push a few inches of fuel tube over the stalk, feed wire thru the cut off part and then puch the cut off back into the fuel tube. you now have a flexible join/ elbow at the roof so when you go rubber up the ant will fold at tube and not snap.... saving antenna and keeping it on outside of shell.

adam

thanks i kind of done the flexible join as i snapped it and fixed it with fuel tube so ill keep it like that and if i get a new antenna i will stick it out the back of the cab.
4x4

Latest posts

Members online

Back