Racing time ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamiesavage

Hey guys, I'v beeen running my Savage and other RC's alone for a long time now, since RC has been banned here.. Every year theres a car show and my friends take the advantage and run the rc's and have a stall there... But this year they took more advantage and organized a race.. The events are gonna be :

Electric:
Cars
Trucks
Buggies

Nitro:
Cars
Trucks
Buggies

And OPEN..

I'm there in the Nitro - Trucks , Buggies and OPEN..

My truck is the Savage which is my Pride

Buggy is my Hyper7 with the S25..

Well today I forgot to take the Roto Start so I couldnt run the Hyper7 ok NVM I ran my savage.. First time the guys saw my Savage running after the LRP and other mods.. They were impressed...

I ran against a T-Maxx with a OS18Tz, he couldnt keep up!

I ran against a Mugen MBX5 W/ A Os V-Spec .21 Turbo he was obviously faster but his driving wasnt good enough... So again i'm faster.. :phil:

Today was practices KINDA thing..

Lets see tommorow... The Hyper 7 is gonna be there too!!:blobfist:

I'm really happy ! :40:

Tell ya racing is so much fun once you get into it.

Don't get me wrong I like bashing to and thats why I haven;t gone all out racer on my savage but it just gets the adrenaline pumping when you are racing.

Good luck

i think he means its illegal were he lives to run nitro trucks

man that would suck!!!!! i'd be going through savage withdrawl!! lol

yep would have to invent a silencer for the savage i guess lmao

Sri Lanka and India are two seperate countries.. And the reason rc is banned because Terrorists used the remotes to blast remote bombs!

Well today is the racing day!!!

Where Are You

Sri Lanka and India are two seperate countries.. And the reason rc is banned because Terrorists used the remotes to blast remote bombs!

Well today is the racing day!!!

GOOOD LUCK!
sigs107.gif

where are you India or Sri Lanka?

I'm sorry that it is banned there. If the big boys can have atomic weapons to play with than the common people should have there nitro!!! We might have to put a get a life people care package together for ya.

I'm sorry that it is banned there. If the big boys can have atomic weapons to play with than the common people should have there nitro!!! We might have to put a get a life people care package together for ya.

Whoever thpought that llaw up should stick with something their good at, and that's not "thinking". I am sure the bad guys arent going to get a hold of one now, come on. They respect the law too much.
Just my .2 cents.

John

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back