Race truck insperation & ideas video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Well if you are planning a savage race truck this video could help with ideas maybe even the insperation to get that savage out on a track some time soon..... i have also posted this in Video's but some have asked me to put it in the racer section so here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0D6SzQsDEU

Sam +1 for your vid & taking time to post here. That truck is 1 of the

sweet-est builds yet on this site, also the inspiration for my flux-build.

i am wondering which differentials you are running?

also, have you found a sway-bar that is a direct fit or are yours a

custom-bend?

thanks for posting the vid. wouldnt mind seeing a similar vid of your brushless :stickpoke:

awesome truck

thanks sam, your accent is cool too "put a another shrimp on the barbie"

thanks for sharing your race truck

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running flux diffs and the sway bars are a custom bend i made up 5 sets 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.0 piano wire bent to shape and i use the 2.25 front & 2.75 rear's, glad you like the video guys and the brushless one will follow to and the basher soon enough lol

here is the 16mm jammin big bore shocks fitted also :

P1030009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya sam your truck truly is amazing. you can see how mush tweaking of the set up youve done to get to where you are. also thanks for all the you tube videos, i really enjoy watching that thing scream around the track. your driving skills are insane!

Inspiration for sure. I keep thinking about selling the savage to pick up a 8ight, but then I think it would be fun to dominate the Monster Truck Class!!!!

Thanks for posting that up, nice video and really nice truck.

I have watched ur you tube vids over and over. I love ur truck Savage Sam!!!

Did u make the custom sizes on the losi shocks, or did u get some one to make them for u???
I really like the losi shocks, but with the shocks being so big, I didnt get them. Until I saw ur vid here.

If its ok with u, can u tell me what I gotta do to get the losi shocks that way, and what size (in mm) the front and rear are plz and thx???

U have some of the craziest driving skills Savage Sam!!!! :10:

All the Best,
Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Back