Race Built Savage Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Well here it is the race built savage flux, TCS 5mm black chassis, customized FLM shock towers, custom re-sized LST XXL shocks, custom rear wing mount, hd top gear, lightned centre & lower gear, 22 pinion gear and custom mounted FLM lower skid plate......built to race with 2 x 2s 5000 interlect 30c hard case packs.....

more pics : http://s408.photobucket.com/albums/pp168/SavagexSam/Race Built Savage Flux/

P1020946.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sam i cant get that link to work. id really like to see pics from the top down.

I'm in the middle of a brushless build and wanna go low profile on the shock towers, but my concern is how the esc will or will not be protected by low-pro towers.

nice build you got tho.... link to your tvp's?

sam i cant get that link to work. id really like to see pics from the top down.

I'm in the middle of a brushless build and wanna go low profile on the shock towers, but my concern is how the esc will or will not be protected by low-pro towers.

nice build you got tho.... link to your tvp's?

I fixed the link.

Nice Savage Sam! I like how low it is!

well i just got home from the track, 3 set of packs through the truck and all is good, i would have to say the shocks worked a treat, big airs and all they drive nice with clean response on a loose rough surface, i was landing the down ramps which helped but i think they would handle some flat big air landings if the jumps where hit wrong but i was not planning on testing them out just for fun lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back