R6 Just Another Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 DADDY

figured i would post pics of my other toy i got out on it sunday aint been on it since october:( british weather I'm sellin her this year though i will be sorry to part with her she only done 9500 miles
hope you like !!!!:motorcycle: :motorcycle:

anytime now really aint advertised it though if someone wants it its there i done a bit to it e.g undertray carbon fibre hugger rear indicators built in to rear led lights micron can aswell as original r6 grips and engraved bar ends k&n air filter datatool cat 1 alarm data tag she is my baby i love riding her but i want an r1 really i will miss her though never fails to start and never fails to make you grin from ear to ear :) :) :)

she looks sweet matey. if no luck as soon as summer's here, let me know! have you seen the 07 r1!? saw it in brum, looks uffing gorgeous! not that much bigger than the 06 r6r either...

it's a 2000 then (looked it up...) reg'd 2000-05-11. aint i clever... i like the 04- as it has the twin head lights in the nacelle, fuel injecjion, usd forks and nicer swingarm. apparently the carb'd ones are quite brutal...

its awsome mate it has been dyno jetted as well believe me its nice mine has twin headlight there isnt a lot of difference to look main were as you sain injection but to be fair it waters them down a bit mine kick my mates gsxr 2001 *** thats injected they lack the grunt low down

i love that bike!!!!!! my neighbour used to have a zxr600 and hed take me out a blast on it on fri nights thro the toon to check the talent. we had some great times flying around on that bike. he was 5'2 and I'm 6'2, i looked kinda ridiculous hanging on the back but it was still a blast. was always in the back of my mind that I'm ****ed if i fall off, and we came close a few times!!

hey R6,
nice bike i like the r6's and 1's,i've had a few sport bikes in my day,gpz750,ninja 900 and a 1973 kawasaki kz900 z-1,i think i might have an old pic of the z-1 somewhere on here if i do i'll post it

heres my current ride its a 1998 flstf

myharley.jpg

hi thanks for your kind comments i love the bike its great buzz on a nice day flying around especially when there are a few of you together everyone young and old has a look nice bike aswell mate i couldnt look after all that chrome though

yeah its a lil bit of a project when wash and wax day comes,but when its done and i step back and look at it,thats when the hard work pays off

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back