R U Going to the 09 Finals?? Post your pic and name here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
hey guys.... i am good with names and terrible with faces.......if you are going to the finals.......can you please place your pic and name here so we can identify each other?!?!?! Other People and i would like to know who we are talking to everyday!!! Here are a few of mine...(James & Rusty...I GOT YOUR BACK!!)

here is ryugaiden05 (James) and I (Matt)
dsc035211.jpg

here is racinrusty (Rusty)
Picture219.jpg

we would love to see a pic so i'll know everyones real name or at least a face with your HPISF name!!

1116faf7.jpg

John is the one on the right. He was just applying for a job. He's the Official Lo Limit and HPISF truck builder. We call johnny Guru but his services don't come cheep.You want the best just look where he hangs out with the best and deserves REPECT. What are Friends for to have each others backs, got your back johnny G.

Hop

thanks Brian.....that's what i'm talking about! i am sure a lot of members coming have never seen him. he's usually always busy at the finals but was always willing to speak and answer questions. (talk like i've known mega for years!!) LMAO

100_1981.jpg

I am on the left (Parker) and my dad is on the right (Gerald), and if you don't know who is in the middle you need help. Jk.

I missed this thread from the start. We got a few people coming this year.
pic 1 is from Pumkin Smash 2008 on the other side of the fence from the left is keith, brian, me and my wifey anna(awheeling).pic 2 is my bunch from the left Taylor, Grace(the reason wifey did not make it last year-ask me about that! and of course Matthew(Trouble!) Can not wait to see everyone this year. Looks to be way more fun than last year! My buddies Keith and Brian are bring there ladies down and Brians is running an XL(First time racer) so it will be a good time,help her out! JUSTBRINGIT:resp: made a good point on another thread about a group pic of the forum members there and Dennis. Just thought I would throw that out for everyone to think about.Sounds pretty cool! Good Times Ahead! See yall in less than two weeks!:bigsmilie:

i think i was at that one.....

I don't know where I have been, Just saw this thread.

Here is me, Jimmy and THE MAN!

Second one is Me, Tina, (Mom of 2 rc boys) My son Blake And her two boys Wes and Dalton with Dennis and Westin.

I don't know where I have been, Just saw this thread.

Here is me, Jimmy and THE MAN!

Second one is Me, Tina, (Mom of 2 rc boys) My son Blake And her two boys Wes and Dalton with Dennis and Westin.

what color are the mohawks gonna be this year????? if i had hair...i would join the boyz!!! LMAO

Soulja, Tina said thats top secret info. She could tell ya, but then she would have to...........well you know.

As for you, I got some hair left over from the trucks and some CA, we can fix u right up! :lmao:

might not be able to go now....wife has a hernia and has to have surgery on Wednesday.............

might not be able to go now....wife has a hernia and has to have surgery on Wednesday.............

Well wishes to your family and we hope the surgey is simple! we were looking forward to meeting you at the world finals, there will be many more I'm sure.

i mught be able to drop in saturday....keep your fingers crossed.....i pray her surgery goes well..

Latest posts

Members online

Back