quick fix for a slashed tire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrorich

ok your out running your savage and you hit somthing and put a slash in your tire.their goes your day right.wrong. put nail glue or crazy glue on the slash so the tire is mended back together hold it for 30 seconeds apply another coat then let dry for 5 min.then put a light coat of permatex black rtv siacone over the slash and let dry this will rubberrize and your good to go

nice tip.. do you think itll fix this? lol
050609_180100.jpg

its just a quick fix i whould not trust it for long but then again i did it on a brand new set of rock crawlers that i had hit a curb and slashed the sidewall and its been working great

lol i was just funnin with ya .. it sounds like it should do just fine .. theres no fixing a tire like mine lol.. its missing a 3 inch chunk....but your trick should work fine on sidewalls and small gashes..out of curiousity .. hows the crawler tires hold up to savy speeds? ive seen some crawler tires that i loved the look of but wasnt sure on speed due to how soft they are ... thx tc happy bashn..

rock crawler tires work fine on my savage i can corner at full throttle with no rolls i mostly run on pavement a little bouncey but they hold up

This is a decent quick fix, but if you don't need to repair it within minutes, it would be better to use rubber cement. That would give you a flexible bond that will withstand impact. CA glue has very little shear strength and might split apart during use.

lol ohhhh it moved alright ...hopped up n down like it had hydrolics and sounded like a whiffle ball bat hitting the ground whap whap whap! lol once the truck stalled and the dust cleard where i could see wth was wrong ..i lost it and laughed so hARD my eyes teard up was great but don't want to do it again lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back