quick engine diagnoses help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeyizlife94

hey need some real quick help, sounds like an air leak to me.

engine is pretty new
-it sounds like its running really lean(making that like skipping higher pitched exhaust note) it is pretty rich though still
-high engine temps
-bogs at throttle, which i was thinkin is because how rich it is..

I'm replacing the plug, fuel, fuel lines today. will seal in the near future even if this is the fix, gunna wait till its done breakin in..

did what i listed, something fixed it lol. its running great now. freddy brought it to my attention that it could be my pipe not giving enough pressure, i changed the tubing to the pipe and its a good 20 inches long now for a bit more back pressure. so I'm not exactly sure what fixed it, I'm assuming it was the gas though...running in the low 200s

sweet glad you got it running!

I got got my tuned pipe from stellerrc yesterday and now i can complete my break in!

My k4.6 HO sat for 3 weeks with out running, thank god i had A.R.O laying around the shop !

did what i listed, something fixed it lol. its running great now. freddy brought it to my attention that it could be my pipe not giving enough pressure, i changed the tubing to the pipe and its a good 20 inches long now for a bit more back pressure. so I'm not exactly sure what fixed it, I'm assuming it was the gas though...running in the low 200s

:jamout: rockout :jamout:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back