Proline tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisw

To fast for my own good
:Mr.confused: what do u guys think of the proline big joe tires and will they fit on beadlock rims

Which beadlock rims? They will work on the axial 40 series beadlocks from what I have seen. A number of the guys on here run them so they should be able to help you out. I am considering getting a set too so they can probably help me too.

i am getting axial 40 series rims and my lhs has the big joe tires for 30.00 for two so i am going to get them,looks like a good tire.thanks MT

I had a set of jumbo kongs and I thought they were a blast to drive on. Especially on rough stuff and snow was a blast. I thinned out my stuff this spring and I sold them but look around on ebay and get good deals just get a good look at the hubs. The tires will make you truck look small. They are 8" i diameter.:pepsi:

i am getting axial 40 series rims and my lhs has the big joe tires for 30.00 for two so i am going to get them,looks like a good tire.thanks MT

There are some posts in this forum about these wheels and tire combos. I think you can stretch some tires over the wheels. It seems to me the losi zombies are the tire of choice when running the beadlocks. If I find the posts I shoot it to you, but it's been early this year when we were talking about this very topic.

The big Joes are a good all around tire and they fit 40 series wheels. My neighbor runs them on his truck and I've been thinking of getting a set for myself.

Latest posts

Members online

Back