ProLine H2 body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallenangels

I finaly had some time to mask off my new body and throw a semi-decent coat of paint on it. It hasn't been sunny here today so I don't realy know how the paint looks in the light, but so far it isn't half bad considering I haven't done a body in a few years. I did a metalic red backed by silver and then black. Enjoy the pics all...I took my time and hooked up the stickers pretty well also.
IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

And here it is mounted up on the chasis, and sitting pretty on top of my 100/100 scale truck...lol!!!
IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

nice...........

Looks good man. The hole in the lid may crack pretty easy, I think Hypnotiq cracked one (Porsche Cayenne) in half with no holes in it LOL.

I've cut holes in other bodies that were similar and had no problems. I use a circle cutting tool that I have and it makes exxxxtremely clean cuts. Which ones is it that you think might be a problem the top hole or the windshield hole??? The one in the windshield is a partial circle i had to cut the top portion flat to keep the windshield line and so that I could do a bit bigger of a hole to let more air in.

tip on air holes use a body reamer to make small sized circles in the wind shield leaves the intergrity there and allows air flow threw out the window ohter then just one hole

I was refering to the hole in the roof, but it may be fine. I just remember that Hyp broke one pretty easy if I'm not mistaken. Having said that, it was a different body. I'm sure he'll have an opinion for you if he reads this.

I am prepairing to order a custom built roll bar from one of the sponsors. Maybe that will help prevent the body from flexing and breaking. I have to say this body feels lighter than some that I have purchased in the past.

Latest posts

Members online

Back