Problem With Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellietommy

HI THERE GUYS,
GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY SAVAGE. EVERY TIME I START IT UP THE GREEN LIGHT ON THE FAILSAFE TURNS TO RED BUT AS SOON AS THE ENGINE STOPS IT GOES BACK TO GREEN.
I HAVE TRIED QUITE A FEW THINGS LIKE CHANGING THE FAILSAFE WITH ANOTHER BUT STILL DOES THE SAME, CHANGED THE THROTTLE LINKAGE,RECIEVER,BATTERIES,SERVO EVEN THE CRYSTAL ALSO TRIED ANOTHER TRANSMITTER BUT STILL THE SAME.
JUST WONDERED IF ANYBODY HAS ENCOUNTERED THE SAME PROBLEM?
:40gulp:

First take off the Caps Lock as its much harder to read and generaly Caps means your yelling or something at someone when it comes to typing.

As far as your problem goes iv'e never see this problem. Does the servos and everything work right when the light is red. If not get rid of it. Another possability is that something around you is interfeering with it making it think there is something taking signal. Have you charged the batterys and are you sure you have matching crystals between the remote and Reciever. Double check everything.

thanks for pointing out about the caps lock will remember in future.
when you say get rid of it what do you mean the failsafe or the truck?

Well on mine-it's a Venom-it has a little adjustment screw that gives the servo the correct direction and tension to go to when it activates.
Dave

I'd say check your engine for loose screws and make sure your antenna wire is not touching the chassis or near the receiver battery. Good luck sorting it out.

i would go with checking everything again. Make sure that your crystals are the same. Also it might be helpful if you tell us what failsafe you are using. Some failsafes are set different then others

Is it engaging or is the light just changing. what failsafe are you running and what is the light suposed to mean according to the manual?

he meant get rid of the truck! ill take it off your hands and I guarantee you won't run into that problem again. haha

Yeah it would help to know the brand of failsafe. did you set the fail safe up your self? if not i would do it again.

did u program the failsafe with mine u have to go to full brake and hit a button to program it ,if u don't do that the red light will stay on

the failsafe what is on the truck is a m-tronik failsafe also tried a venom failsafe but still does the same.

did you follow the instructions for setting it up,all the info i found on it was all good

I would try chris's suggestion.I have a futaba ,and you have to set it ,as he said.This F.S. is built in to the transmitter but you still need to set the end point.Hope you figure it out.

Latest posts

Members online

Back