Problem/Ghetto Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSSBEAST

Problem/Exhaust

First thing Traxx fuel keep's making my one way bearing slip so every time it does i have to take out the motor and fix it then it starts rite up. Most of the time i get lucky and don't have to. Good thing there is not much of it left :FarleyParty:. But is there i way i can just get it to work with out taking off the motor to clean it off? and what is a good brand of fuel i can just about find at any hobby shop?

weiner.jpg

So far this thing has been working great and has more low end torque truck would never really try to pull a wheelie before because i geared it high to keep it on all 4 wheel's. Never got a chance to see what it is like up high because my glow plug is shot :chainkiller:

Last edited by a moderator:
firs off you should dump all your traxxas fuel down the toilet and burn the container. its horrible fuel. way too much oil, thats probably your OWB is slipping. try using something like trinity or byrons. really any fuel but traxxas fuel. I'm sure your hump pack is fine how many mah is it? get a pull start

I just noticed i posted this in the wrong section so if mods see this please move it to the rite section. But the hump pack is only 1200mah i think it's better then buying battery's and it was cheap. And for the gas i don't have much left. I'm surprised traxx's has not noticed that there gas is poo

I'm surprised hey haven't noticed a lot of their products are poop

I just noticed i posted this in the wrong section so if mods see this please move it to the rite section. But the hump pack is only 1200mah i think it's better then buying battery's and it was cheap. And for the gas i don't have much left. I'm surprised traxx's has not noticed that there gas is poo

This is in the right section. Engines/Glow Plugs/---->Tuned Pipes<------/Fuel/Custom Engine Mods

ya traxxas fuel is great for the traxxas smallblocks as they need more lubrication cuz they rev alot higher but for the big blocks all it seems to do is gum everything up!! I'm using sidewinder and love it!!

i had too many problems with the traxxas fuel, so i switched to trinity monster and have no problems with it.

Members online

Back