prc flux xl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send price Tripple of it shipped to me

Triplesix, if you have any want to see your truck have a good home do not send it there..........haha

That's a bad looking ride . Too much chrome need to murder that out

An all black HD is a beautiful thing. Always loved that look on my night rod special.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. You'd be surprised how much more chrome used to be on there. I've got close to 2k in aftermarket black parts on there not counting the wheels or apes. Stretched bags and fender are next. There goes another $2500..... Gotta get rid of some toys or the wardens gonna cut me to pieces in my sleep, lol

Ok. Time to sweeten the pot. Was going to list all this separate, but for the asking price of $600 I will include this

Brand new set of arms with adjustable uppers, bulkheads, wheelie bars, stock sf50 servo, dogbones, shock ends, roll bars, shock towers, stock tvps, xl axles, d8t springs, tranny gears, and anything else I can find. Not selling anything separate.....

I have also been asked about the wheels. For $650, you get everything listed plus a set of badlands on relux half ups dyed black, 1/2 offset and a set of dirt bonz on relux half ups dyed black 1/2 offset. Again, will not sell separate unless the flux goes first without them.

Again, lowballers will be ignored. Spares and wheels will only go with for asking prices. You want to pay less, you will get less......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. This weekend only, everything for $600 shipped to con us. If someone up north is interested, its gonna be extra shipping......

That is the flux, both bodies, all the spares, badlands, and dirtbonz for $600 shipped. Cant buy a stock flux new for that....

Only trades I'm interested in are jackson, grant, and franklin......

Again, lowballers will be laughed at and ignored.....

Can text SIX THREE ZERO SIX ZERO SEVEN EIGHT THREE EIGHT TWO for faster response...

Last edited by a moderator:
money man :frustrated: sure wish this economy was better I would think on getting it just to see how the 2 compare nitro vs electric........

Have had a few savages. Modded picco .28 in one. Cant compare to the insane torque of brushless. Punch the throttle on the nitro you get a 12 oclock wheelie. Cool. Punch it on the flux, you get a backflip from a stand still. Even being xl legnth. Holy poop.....

Ya I have electrics also tho none is brushless and LiPo powered but they do ok....My ClodBuster is alot of fun with an evx2 and 21 turn motors in it also, very realistic in the handling department too.... But NOTHING compares to the rush and sound of a nitro engine spoolin up and how the rig as a whole drives and runs.... backflips are cool and all for the OOOOOHHH factor of most of the people who watch but they do very little for me...... Good Luck on the sale sure wish the economy was in better shape so ya can get a faster sale.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back