PRC Carbon EXT Flux build by J man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Just thought I would share some pics of my build so far...oh and if anyone knows of a radio box that would fit up front between the servo and the tower, I'm open to suggestions.

1001035j.jpg

1001037v.jpg

1001039p.jpg

1001030x.jpg

1001031bo.jpg

1001040p.jpg

still allot of work to do, resize rollbar to fit lower body position, a wing - radio box.
the shocks need to be cut down similar to savagesam's (Having trouble finding the rite die hexes due to imperial size on losi lol) the build is coming together nice.. had to realign a few holes on the TVPs but no major drama's at all with the build.

nice wheels jman. i might use the rpm radio box up front (only caz i have 1) but might not.

there is a pretty sweet one for the traxxas slash that would fit up there also.

what lipos you got in that sweet beast?

think imma also grab prc roll bar for mine. savagesam tells me it sits 3/4" lower than the stocker. looks sweet also.

Ahh never thought about the slash box...I'll have to test fit my daughters while she is at school haha.

I use hardcase zippy 2s packs and the hardcase PQ/enerland racing 2s packs
nothing under 5000mAh.

did you notice how I mounted the ESC with the stock servo position? Cheers for the idea :cheers:

Ahh never thought about the slash box...I'll have to test fit my daughters while she is at school haha.

I use hardcase zippy 2s packs and the hardcase PQ/enerland racing 2s packs
nothing under 5000mAh.

did you notice how I mounted the ESC with the stock servo position? Cheers for the idea :cheers:

lol, i did notice. looks good. i might change my esc location tho. got a pretty good idea.

looks like the rpm rc10 box would fit nicely.

Here are some updated pic's, Ill let them do the talking...
1001047b.jpg

1001043.jpg

1001046e.jpg

1001045.jpg

Man I luv the way your flux sits low to the ground!! What shocks set up are you running on that beast? :peace:

Running O'donnell ZO1 T Rears x 4, was running Losi XXL's with Flux BB rod ends limited front till a trampoline jumped out in front of it and popped a shaft.

will try to get some video footage this weekend.

what shocks did you upgrade to? also, is that fuel tube you used to protect the batt wires?

what shocks did you upgrade to? also, is that fuel tube you used to protect the batt wires?

O'Donnel Z01T Rear shocks x 4

yeah fuel tubing cut in half and CA glued on to the cut outs

Members online

No members online now.
Back