Post Your Favorite Online Rc Parts Store!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

I'm Building A Thread To Help People Find Trustworthy Places Online To Shop, So It Would Be Greatly Appreciated If Everyone Adds There Places That They Shop Online For Parts And Hopups!!!

My Most Used Are As Follows:

Rob Aka-"nitronutzz"(ebay)
Great Hobbies(canada)
Onlybatterypacks.com
New Era Models
A J Hobbies(canada)
Radio Controlled Sports And Hobbies(canada)

All Have My Seal Of Approval!!!! Lol

Thanks 4x4 Hopefully We All Can Build A Real Helpful List Of Places!

I use the smr store alot stinks that they are closing down. I also use nirtonutzz and other ebayers and then theirs also Tower Hobby

THANKS X25 FOR YOUR INPUT!! :beer: AND YES I AGREE THAT THE SMF CLOSING DOES SUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's SMF Store. Maybe we should list these stores under the country they are located in. I'll also include Thetoyz.com (US) not a lot of stuff for savages but great for the smaller cars.

l Thanks For The Input MTBIKERTIM!

P.S.................YES IT WOULD DEFINATELY BE HELPFUL IF EVRYONE STATES WHAT COUNTRIES THE HOBBY SHOPS ARE IN FOR EASIER REFERENCE FOR EVERYONE!! AND PLEASE ONLY ONLINE SHOPS IF POSSIBLE SO ITS ACCESSABLE TO EVERYONE!!!!

I get most of my parts from towerhobbies.Their very reliable,shipments always on time,got a very big selection and very good prices.

Cool Thanks Stevage

Thanks For The Rep Points X25 Its Appreciated!! I JUST FIGURED IT COULD REALLY HELP PEOPLE IF THERE WAS SORT OF A REFERENCE GUIDE HERE TO ORDER REPLACEMENT AND HOP UP PARTS !! YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH WHO U BUY FROM ONLINE SO I HOPE IT HELPS EVERYONE!!! I KNOW IF PEOPLE KEEP POSTING I'LL BE LOOKING IT OVER FOR GOOD PLACES TO BUY STUFF MYSELF!!

Alot Of People Buy From Tower Hobbies I'm Noticing!! THANKS FOR THE INPUT SJ

I've Never Dealt With Savage Central But I Take It There Really Expensive? Hmmmm Good To Know! Thanks For The Info!!!

who else, NITRONUTZZ.

PS. I live by a Hobby Town USA literally 10 minutes away.

After purchasing a racing clutch bell from them when I got home and opened the package I realized it was a 13 tooth. I asked for a 17 , the 13 is way too small for the savage. so, I called them, they said sure bring it back for exchange. When I did they would not take it because the package was open.
HOBBY TOWN USA, ORLAND PARK IL. you guys lost my buisness. because you would not exchange a 13 dollar part. I have spent hundreds there on fuel alone.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!! ITS GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT COMPANIES THAT don't STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS!!!:cheers:

Well I Guess That Wasnt As Good Of A Idea As I Thought!! Oh Well!!!! Thought It Might Help!!

It's a great idea actually but alot of the LHS are franchise type deals. I know I live within distance from a Hobby town USA and quit frankly the service there sucks they are not very helpful and cannot even find the parts I am looking right at, and will tell you we don't have it. Hobby town may be a good source but that all depends on the certain store you deal with. I would assume online orders would maybe come out of a central wharehouse so online ordering may be OK but dealing with the LHS may be a waste of your time. Just my .02.

In Totowa, NJ, I deal with CRISPY CRITTERS. Great place, owned for years & years by guys that are into R/C. They can get anything I want. Good prices, too.

Online, I've dealt with Tower Hobbies & Ultimate Hobbies. Both have been really good - no complaints at all.

I agree

It's a great idea actually but alot of the LHS are franchise type deals. I know I live within distance from a Hobby town USA and quit frankly the service there sucks they are not very helpful and cannot even find the parts I am looking right at, and will tell you we don't have it. Hobby town may be a good source but that all depends on the certain store you deal with. I would assume online orders would maybe come out of a central wharehouse so online ordering may be OK but dealing with the LHS may be a waste of your time. Just my .02.

I also live by a hobby town usa that I had to stop going to. cutomer service is key.

SlapMaFro is closing but before they do they have to sell their stuff. I always used to buy from them and still will until they shut down.

Actually I've Heard Alot Of Great Things About The S.M.F. STORE!! Thanks For Your Contribution FXSTRONGSIDE

chris is it 4:20 ?

lol lol lol lol lol

Members online

Back