Post your castle link specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotiq

I - AM - HYPNOTIQ
Post up those castle link specs.. I think screen shots would keep it alot cleaner.. I'm still waiting on my castle link ill get mine up as soon as i get it. If you need help creating a screen shot just holla.

Post what you got.

here are mine, never had a problem with this esc after 1 year on both 6s and 4s so something must be working.

castle.png

Bump - Bump - Bump

This is a great/useful thread. I know more peeps out there run a flux & Castle Link.

Please post a screen shot & explain why you set it up this way.

Auto LiPo Cutoff? is this good or bad to use and why?

I have like 6 different settings depending what I am doing. I'll try and get the settings posted.

Ya I was wondering what would recommendations be for running 6s stock gearing..I'm curious about the breaking really..will be some bashing and gravel and little road...don't wanna work my etc too much.Thanks

Ya I was wondering what would recommendations be for running 6s stock gearing..I'm curious about the breaking really..will be some bashing and gravel and little road...don't wanna work my etc too much.Thanks

i cant remember my exact settings but can prob digg them up at some point.

the Big thing you want to do is set your LVC to you don't over dis-charge your packs and fry your system. I also set punch control to zero and just use the trigger for speed control.

i see that your gonna run stock gearing and am glad to hear it because most b/l system failures that ive seen are a result of gearing the truck too high and over working the system.

Latest posts

Members online

Back