Post pics of your collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upbasher

Everybody post a pic of your entire rc collection all together.
Heres mine

001uxe.jpg

I run them on most my trucks now. I like them they are smooth in high air jumps ..never bent one yet or any other issues yet.

LST shocks are great. Only broke one rod end in a couple years of using them.

BTW, great looking fleet you have there. Never have to worry about having one to drive. lol

DSCN5050.jpg

DSCN5049.jpg

Some pix of my truck and car collection. no savage but still a bunch of fun trucks to run....

Jam why on earth don't you have a savage??????? I'm confused!

My son(age 30 btw) has one. first time he ran it the front diff blew up while doing break in , he has had alot of problems with it, it is a 4.6ss truck HPI did send him new diffs for it, but to be truthful it runs a few minutes then something seems to give up. just from what I see I didn't want a savage....maybe someday I will rescue one from a garage sale and rebuild it up, but as far as buying one new, I just aint gonna do it..... I always seem to end up with the competetiors vehicles somehow... I have a Tamiya Terra Crusher that is capable of giving his Savage and my buddies MGT a good run for the money and the TC is a small block too :lmao: we mainly run for fun anyway and I always have fun runnin my trucks no matter what they are......

Well it just doesn't seem right to be a member of the hpi savage forum and not own a savage.....

Why not ? I don't badmouth the Savage just don't own one. :lmao: why would non ownership of one preclude me from being a member of the forum?

Hey I got nothing against it man. Just saying its a little out of the ordinary
I suppose I'm the same way though. I'm a member of the Trxaxas forum with about 2,000 posts and I don't own a single traxxas. lol

Hey I'm staff at a savage forum and I don't own a savage. I sold the one I recently had to help fund a helicopter that I have not yet bought. But my tax return is coming so look for a thread on my heli when it gets here.

EDIT: I'm starting to sound like frddyj did before he left . Got a Baja and a heli and hasn't been heard from since .

Latest posts

Members online

Back