Porting My .25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

well now that i have a new motor I'm going to try my hand at porting my .25 it had about 2 gallons max run through it ran good just want a little more....don't we all? my first move was washing the engine down nice and clean. then dissassembling the whole motor...got to the sleave and piston and how do you get the sleave out with out ruining the darn thing....well I used a ( Home made rubber tipped flat head screw driver ) and tapped it out from the bottom untill I had no more rome to tap it the grabed it with rubber and plyers and twist pull and out it came. Bad news is the rubber tiped screw driver didnt work like planed it mad a little nick in the bottom of the sleave but I think rounding out the bottom and polishig it will get rid of it. I will take photos of my progress and post them.....Just got a brand new dremle kit just need some custom carbide bits to do the milling looked all over the net for how to's and only found three one is for my motor and some for others but generaly they all are similar.

hey dude........starting to get my work area sorted i disassemble my dinamite .26 i was have glow plug issues cleaned the motor and now now more issuse

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back