Pope wants the story..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

saturday i was going to Monster Jam. I dropped my savy oFF to my homie a the lhs. i just added a spek and did a mid tank mod and was having all kind o trouble getting it to run.

well he calls me at work and says your carb is trash and i don't have one in time or monster jam. but i do have a mill that came in with a damaged box. the axail .32 is yours For $75.00
i was planing an a picco but who wouldent buy a .32 4 75??
axial32002.jpg

axial32005.jpg

axial32006.jpg

axial32008.jpg

axial32010.jpg

axial32011.jpg

axial32015.jpg

now i really need to up grade. my tires are ripping away rom the rims. and my slipper is not good . is their an aftermarket one i can get???

I don't think that there is an aftermarket slipper. Just get a new one and don't back the slipper nut out. Just be careful not to land with your throttle open.

Or you could find the sweet spot that you still get enough slip but not too much.

Personally, I would crank it all the way down.

I don't think that there is an aftermarket slipper. Just get a new one and don't back the slipper nut out. Just be careful not to land with your throttle open.

Or you could find the sweet spot that you still get enough slip but not too much.

Personally, I would crank it all the way down.

maybe i jut need a new pad. i did not notice it at all with the 28 but th 32 is pushingit to it limits.. I'm ganna have to drive this like it will shatter

welcome back

Ive had a couple Axial .32's not a bad mill with a proper break in

I still prefer the .28's for the speed

:motorcycle:

Nice deal on the motor. I have a newbi question though. I tried to search for it but what is the sip ties for on the head? Protection without rollcage?

Ive had a couple Axial .32's not a bad mill with a proper break in

I still prefer the .28's for the speed

:motorcycle:

I don't think he's gonna have any problems with speed...I happened to drop by the LHS in question while Guy's friend was breaking the motor in. Even pig rich for tank #4, that thing was pulling the front up like a brushless.

I don't think he's gonna have any problems with speed...I happened to drop by the LHS in question while Guy's friend was breaking the motor in. Even pig rich for tank #4, that thing was pulling the front up like a brushless.

coolio

ya, they have the torque of two small blocks but no top end that's what I missed when I ram my .32's

One of my .32's had the exhaust timing worked over, the crank timing, flowed the crank & sleeve. Still doesn't touch my .28's on the top end.

I think the .32 spins up to 34,ooo rpm but the .28 going to blow by that to about 39,000 rpm aprox.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back