polishing a tuned pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
ive seen some1 post pictures of their old scratched up pipe, then the posted a pictures of how it looked like after they polished it!

the pipe looked BRAND NEW 100% clean and polished as if it came out of the box.!!

does any1 know how to polish a pipe or have any idea how they did it??

i live in canada and there is a RONA right beside my house, its like a Canadian Tire.!

will i find it there??

Canada eh? I'll ask my buddy if its up there and let you know. I would think so because most auto parts stores down here have it.
It may be a different name but the product is like a big cotton ball soaked with stuff and you take a small piece of it and rub until black. Works great I used to make my stainless steel spokes for my bike look like chrome.
Dave

i live in canada aswell and you should be able to get both at canadian tire as far as rona goes sctch brite probably nver dull not so sure hope this helps eh lol

Never-Dull works great, I have used it for years. Mother's metal polish will give it a little brighter finish, but doesn't take off the heavy stuff quite as well.

Never-Dull works great, I have used it for years. Mother's metal polish will give it a little brighter finish, but doesn't take off the heavy stuff quite as well.

This is why I usually use a scotchbrite pad first is so it can take the heavy stuff off first then use the polishing compound (Never-Dull, Ect.) to give it a polished look.

srry pine, i fell asleep so i didnt see ur message till this morning....and actually i work at canadian tire in the auto parts department and yes canadian tire does have it...jus look where the polish's ahnd cleaning stuff is

haaha good 1

thanks for the name

Members online

No members online now.
Back