Platinum rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLUXME

hello to everyone, i'm new to this site i do believe this is the most informative forum i've found. can anyone tell me if platinum rc products still in business. i emailed them a week ago wanting to order some goodies and again yesterday. no response as of yet. are there any other companies that sell carbon fiber parts. thank you.

Not sure if they are still in business. He seems to be a busy guy, and can be hard to get ahold of. But trust me. Well worth the wait. I ordered several c/f parts for my flux, and the fit and finish was perfect. Just have to be patient....

Just to confirm your Question - YES - Jason is still making products. Worth the wait.

Are there any updates from the OP, did he ever recieve his parts from platinum?

I ask because I have a friend that order $350 worth of parts from them in April and still have yet to recieve them. After many emails with no response I think patients has run its course. 7 months really....

Is there any other way to get ahold of Jason? This is a bit rediculas

I ask because I have a friend that order $350 worth of parts from them in April and still have yet to recieve them. After many emails with no response I think patients has run its course. 7 months really....

I will forward this topic to Jason on Facebook.

That toss has flown. I need a replacement wing mount for my savage, emailed him 5 times over the last 6 months. I say ban him from this site and warn others buisness is closed.

If he has stopped I'll pull Jason off the Sponsor list. Times are tuff all these aftermarket guys can't make enough cash to sustain a profit to keep it going for now. Just hope for the economy to pick up.

Let me poke at this... What did he say? lmao. If you heard from him, we all would liek to know whats up.

ME: Hey man not tryin to get into your business of anything, just ran across this on HPISF this mornin.

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/showthread.php?t=19252

September 12Jason LarsenSorry man i'm hanks for the update just buddies than all get out. I've been working 60+ hr weeks along with family and fire dept stuff just been nuts. The business would be for sale to anyone that can keep it going. Lots of room for growth if they wanted to put the time in and maybe a little money for advertising.

I happen to be this friend and have not got my parts yet. He emailed me after HPI Savage25 forwarded him the message. He told me hes been really busy with work and family but didn't want to go into detail and would be cutting my parts soon. I have emailed him 3 times since asking when he would be making them but have got no reply. I guess he doesn't read prc emails anymore so i'm currently trying to reach him through facebook to get a refund. What a waste of 7+ months

I recently heard back from him as to how much total cost for shipping for a wing mount was going to be, this was on Saturday, the 20th. I sent the payment to him for it and have just emailed him to find out when the mount will be shipped out. Now the waiting game I guess....... I hope I didn't just drop $30 on a part and won't get it for over 6 months!

***Update on my order*** Just got a email back from him and said it will be shipped tomorrow and that I should get it by this Saturday or Monday. Hope you get your order taken care, but I can say I haven't had a issue with him.

Thats good. I am only having issues because some of the items I ordered turned out to not be in stock and I decided to wait to have them made. He origionally told me it would take a couple months and I ordered in Aplril. It's just getting a little out of hand. When I email him to ask when they will be made he doesn't reply. I haven't heard back from him in over a month. At this point it's getting hard not to worry if i'll ever get my parts or money. I would like him to ship the parts he does have made (bulk plates, motor plate, shock towers, wing mount) and refund my money for the other parts (std length lcg chassis kit,servo plate) and be done with it.

He told me months ago that his brother had left the business and that he was trying to run it himself inbetween his full time job and being a volenteer firefighter. The only thing I was ever really mad about was the lack of communication and worrying he was ignoring me.

Yeah, I believe his brother left early this year or late last year. Some where in that time frame. I've done business with him before and I've never had any issue with him. You'll love the products!

I hope so. I'm just going to get a different cf chassis, probably just the hpi 3mm one. It was the bulk plates, towers and motor plate that are essential to my build. I'll keep posting when I find out when things are being shipped etc.

I love Both of my FULL PRC builds. Jason always did right by me. Sad to see all this.

Latest posts

Members online

Back