Pit Tip - Lost Axle Pin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDMorris

Look whos back!
I thought up this quick idea that saved me from having to drive my MGT in 2WD the other day after one of my buddies plowed WOT into a curb and knocked out a axle pin in my MGT. If this ever happens to you, grab a very small tight fitting body clip. Make sure its a thick and tough one to get off, or else its useless. Put it in the place of the axle pin, and it should hold decently. Not the best fix, but could be the difference of finishing that last main of the day in first place or last.

Thanks Sean! Great idea. I usually tote around my mobile hobby warehouse that consists of about 3 full trucks worth of parts!

I have every part you can imagine.... except the ones I need.

Thanks Sean! Great idea. I usually tote around my mobile hobby warehouse that consists of about 3 full trucks worth of parts!

I have every part you can imagine.... except the ones I need.

Same here.........

Thanks for the tip

Thanks guys! I hope it helps some of you :)

Came in handy tonight Sean! I was out running the RC10GT and the wheel locked up. I was thinking great, pin spun in the new tire or it melted to the hub. Nope, it snapped that puppy clean! After some head scratching this thread came to mind. Thanks bud! :resp:

Latest posts

Members online

Back