Pine's Shelf Queen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that looks sweeet with the paddles, thanks for sharing!!

omg you ran your truck it's history in the making there lol that's great to here dave now get to vegas so we can bash

Pics

I'm sure we will make a Vegas run sometime this year Danny-can you say stimulus check go bye bye? lol
Here are some pics-just from camp area-we didn't want to take camera out to the dunes where it ran up a 70 foot all sand hill with paddles NP!

s1nko7.jpg

20jgrrt.jpg

xf9uec.jpg

1676vk8.jpg

34xj9jq.jpg

2rqiown.jpg

Piney!!!!! I'm glad to see you back man. Been too long. Isn't it funny how driving the savy leads to coming back to this forum? Jcam got me out one weekend and here I am back at it. Hope to see you around more.

Hello Dread-I'm great thanks, and you?
I'm sorry Double-O, did you change usernames? That doesn't ring a bell but thanks all the same.

Oh hey then Parker! Yep you goofy but why the secret ID??

Long story Piney. Moto Psycho called me that one day and I can't remember why. I guess the story is pretty short after all! How are the rest of your RCs holding up? I still like your reaction with remote start. I think that's what it was called.

Short story,short bus....lol "Stop the buss and let my brother Jack off!". Sorry back on topic...
The reaction is/was cool-it finally broke. The rear wheels are locked and I haven't had the time to tear it down yet. It doesn't seem to be so easy to work on like the Savage and I cant find any repair manuals or forum/info on it on-line. I look forward to fixing it one day...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back