Pictures of our pet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

I was wondering how many of you guys have pets at home? If you have some post a picture of it here .
PS. A savage doesnt count

Here is a picture of my dog
IMG_0066.jpg
:bling:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are in to exotic animals....but just where do you keep all youre pets.

Pretty much everywhere LOL. There are some that aren't even pictured there. 6 Aquariums and most the reptiles are in custom built enclosures. I've got two LARGE Pixie Frogs as well as a Mexican Black Kingsnake, a Children's Python, Anerythristic Red-Tail Boa, two Mantis Shrimp, and there's plenty of others I've kept over the years. Pretty much goes on and on LOL. You name it I've kept it, or something very similar to it.

I used to have snakes. Got out of that and reef tanks. Too much. I had an albino burmeese, redtail, and a retic. Kids came, snakes went lol.
Now its Chiclids. Much easier to maintain. Thats a 190 gal. tank.
jjuhyu006.jpg

jjuhyu002.jpg

Very nice tank Grumpy! No I don't own a fish store but I wish I did LOL. I've had so many different fish over the years I wouldn't even want to list them all. I've had tons of fresh and saltwater fish, and in some cases different color morphs of the same type of fish, and hybrids too. I built a heated indoor pond for my south american stuff that was getting too big for my tanks. I had 2 Red-Tail Catfish, a Peacock Bass, a marbled catfish (I think it was called a Peruno or something like that), and the biggest/nicest sail-fin Plecostomus (sp?) I have personally seen. That was a lot of fun. The red-tails were hand tame and would cruise the surface like sharks whenever you would walk by the pond. They would eat right out of your hand and even let you pet them. Imagine the personality of a dog, except in a fish LOL. I had a couple S. American Arowana's, and at the time I had a Black Arowana (more rare than the silvers) that I thought about putting in the pond but was too afraid of it jumping out, so I ended up growing it out and selling it for like 8 times what I paid for it. Those are awesome fish too. The asian ones are incredible but sadly are endagered in the wild and are not legal in the states.

OMG farm.. my wife will flip when i show her your dog.. she wants 2.

ya she's nice as a family pet but should be aware for it cuz it's easy to be stole or get lost..........lol........stolen once.....been lost another.....

Hey farm first of all thanks for the complement. and second of all that is a really sweet looking dog but what u mean by stolen?? :secret squirl:

i mean that if she was playing on the garden and someone see her and just whistle to her she will go for him and just play with him and as it happed he will tie her with his belt and take her with him then i will start searching till i find it on his house

Bank post a pic or ur pet squirrels

Lost my Monster in Aug.. RIP bud but him with the mice (also now gone)
DSC_0133.jpg

One of the critters
DSC_0035-1_edited-1-1-1.jpg

Feeding time eye dropper with fuel tube mod..
thenewcritter003.jpg

Same one sucking his thumb!
DSC_0021.jpg

Sleeping in my hand
fuzzy005.jpg

fuzzy001.jpg

His first peanut brother sleeping behind him
critters056.jpg

critters055.jpg

lil vid of him @ 2 months old name is wrong on vid jack is the other one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuipLPo8vdI

nice squirrels there bank...
also looks like a good mod. (Feeding time eye dropper with fuel tube mod) :D
..............................RIP your lovely cat a the little mice................................

nice squirrels there bank...
also looks like a good mod. (Feeding time eye dropper with fuel tube mod) :D
..............................RIP your lovely cat a the little mice................................

best part is its used tube lol I didnt have new tube and we were frantically trying to feed them and they would not take the glass eye dropper. Worked sweet! I also have a pic of the jake with monster both sleeping in my lap but I'm in my boxers so I spared the forum I have 3 more cats(all stupid) 2 birds and cichlids aswell. Monster is/was the only pet I would call a friend. The rest are just all critters I work to feed
:mega:

Latest posts

Members online

Back