Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Just wanted to share some pics!
1402.jpg

1431.jpg

1411.jpg

1421.jpg

Thanks for looking!! rockout

yeah it is and you should sent some pics into the rc mags.

you could win a free mag subscription easy.

nice sav :jamout:

yeah it is and you should sent some pics into the rc mags.

you could win a free mag subscription easy.

nice sav :jamout:

You really think so.. This was just a used parts build frddy.. Only thing that i have any bucks in is the lid..:dunno:

You really think so.. This was just a used parts build frddy.. Only thing that i have any bucks in is the lid..:dunno:

you don't need to spend big bux to have a awesome savage. you send pics with what you got i bet youd win a subscrip

Scott - If you can reshoot your truck. Colors are washed to bright. have the sun behind you. If you can try shooting other than a grass yard. Keep your camera low. Gives your truck a more scaled look. Shoot it on the street 3/4 view shot with the front wheels turned and straight. Nice setup real clean good looking paint scheme going on. If you do send in good luck.

]-[0pa]0ng;173244 said:
Scott - If you can reshoot your truck. Colors are washed to bright. have the sun behind you. If you can try shooting other than a grass yard. Keep your camera low. Gives your truck a more scaled look. Shoot it on the street 3/4 view shot with the front wheels turned and straight. Nice setup real clean good looking paint scheme going on. If you do send in good luck.

Thanks for the pointers Brian.. I will try and reshoot it in the road..Didn't really plan on sending in the pics just wanted to share them with the guys here..

I forgot to ask, what are those hex hubs that hold on your wheels?
I have been having problems with rounding the 17mm bolts that hold on the wheels and need a better alternative
I heard rumours that those hex bolts have a tendancy to loosen? Is this true? And what do you do to keep them on? Loctite or just bolt them down hard?

Thanks a lot

Josh

I forgot to ask, what are those hex hubs that hold on your wheels?
I have been having problems with rounding the 17mm bolts that hold on the wheels and need a better alternative
I heard rumours that those hex bolts have a tendancy to loosen? Is this true? And what do you do to keep them on? Loctite or just bolt them down hard?

Thanks a lot

Josh

Those are the 23mm hexs from proline.. I just bolt them down hard..

How much is shipping to Japan? :lmao:

I use my military address so priority is the same for all states. I just need to build the basher already. I spend more time wrenching and cleaning my truck

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back