pics of my savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94lightning

hers some pics of my savage,and details,i've had the truck for over 4 years it is a .21 savage,it has ran the .21 and i upgraded to the .25 motor now I'm waiting to break in the axial,I'm still running the original trans and have never adjusted it or taken it apart
mods.
axial .28 engine,not even run yet(waiting for the weather to get warmer)
ribbed pipe
3 shoe clutch
4 diff conversion
heavy duty drive cups and dog bones
extended chassis
40 series rims and tires
crowd pleaser LST body

savage3.jpg

I agree the LST body looks tight. The chain is for?

upgrade to the 3 speed its soooo worth it....i bought my car one week and next week i said no way I'm getting the 3 speed...funny part was when i walked into the store they ask, wat? did you break something already!?...haha

the chains are for nothing special,i used to have black rims and an all black savage body on it so the chains kinda gave it that sinister look,and i just left them on there

are you talking about the baggie over the motor? or the body? i left the body on the back clear so you can see inside,(my version of the hemi under glass)the motor has the factory baggie over it because theres no glow plug in it and i haven't even ran it yet

hey runover,
i got the tvp's off e-bay for a good price i don't know who makes them,i'll take a pic tommorow without the body and post it up

that header is for the monster GT 4.60,since i have more room in the back thanks to the extended tvp's,i wanted to find a pipe with more of a radius flow instead of the stock pipe with the bend right at the exit of the motor,i had to shave down the gasket slightly to get it to fit,other than that it fits right on

same as above! where did you get the axial from? (I'm looking to buy one my self)
thanks 4x4

Latest posts

Members online

Back