Picco?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

Anybody know what picco .28 this is? I've just known it to Picco .28..lol. I'm having trouble finding parts for this motor, is it discontinued or obsolete? I just finally got a gallon through lol yes I know just now lol I don't drive much cause it gets boring driving alone. I do see they have a new engine the picco boost. But I'm not ready for a new engine just got this one worked in. Thanks for the help guys

Trying to get back into the hobby and it's not making it easy...lol.

a pic might help, also if its all working sweet then no worries, just enjoy it, if anything breaks then try ebay or failing that type picco .28 spares in google, they are very good engines from what ive read and heard

Did you mean to link a picture? Hard to help without any information.

GP beat me to it....lol

D'oh sorry I did mean to post a pic..lol
I hope it's still running well its been 6 months or more since it's been fired up I did put ate run oil in it so I hope the internals are still good. But was worried about the pull start the string looks really worn down but unless I know what to seach for I can't remember what picco it is to search..lol

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=picco .28 spares
first thing is check a few bits out, like glow plug still working, plenty of meat on the clutch and clutch bell bearings are all tickertyboo, a new pull start is cheap enough to buy if needed
then just start it up, let it warm up and see how she runs, a little tune up might be in order
its hard to say the condition of the engine without having it in my hands, feeling for compression ect, but i don't see why it shouldn't run, ive left lesser engines for longer and they fired up perfectly

Yeah I'll check that later when I pull the motor check it out, and I'm putting on a new clutch system (buku) but looks like it. Just like to have a few spares on hand. I have a block a cooling head and a carb As well found them on ebay for cheap..lol. back when I remembered what it was fully. seems I go through pull starts though, but that tip with the glow plug thanks.

Whatever that engine is I say seal it up, and run the dog poo out of it.... if it has decent pinch and will run then just DO IT !!!! :D

Oh heck ya I planned to lol :D just wanted to know so I could order parts is all. I want to bash it but it's getting into the 40s again that's to cold to be standing out there lol hard on the fingers

I do remember sealing it up I even bought some of those caps and grease from buku for the front bearing to seal that up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back