picco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlg1

thinking of buying a picco p3 .28,but with a price tag of £180 is the performance much better than a force .28 which is only £90 ,thanks guys

thinking of buying a picco p3 .28,but with a price tag of £180 is the performance much better than a force .28 which is only £90 ,thanks guys

hell yeah man, not even close. i have both mills youre talkin bout

:picco:

I have to agree, The Picco will kill it especially modded my Robin. The quality of the Picco is far superior as well. You will see that right away your fist clue will be how the Carb is sealed where placed into mill. Also the o-ring seal of the back plate is a good clue on this.

pay 180 and get top quality power or pay 90 and get some power with cheap quality

I never ran a picco but I run the lrp spec 3. They are crazy strong. I heard over and over again that power wise out of the box not modded. The lrp is stronger than the piccos. Modded the piccos are stronger than lrp. If you decide to get either I think you'll be happy. But imo lrp. Is hard to beat for the price. All in all it comes down to your personal choice. Good luck hope this helps a bit happy bashn.

Members online

No members online now.
Back