Picco Torque 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at the Futaba Pro Shop Japan and they have it already on display but not for the public release. I have to catch the R&D team messing with this motor at the Japans Futaba Buggy national track. They seem to get to try items before it get sold in their shop. Of course they keep it a secret of when you do their testing.

Just to add that Futaba is some how owned by Mugen and OS. I tried to have the shop explain the relationship but sometimes it is to difficult understanding. It has not a language issue, because the R&D guy speaks english.

For some odd reason the shop has all the releases before it is avaliable to the public. IE the OS speed Blue head, and no its not the one that people experiement and put the V Spec head as mentioned on other forums. I got lucky to catch them with it because we "Americans" we on a holiday and I decided to make some track time.

I wonder why they would use a metal shielded bearing for an off road engine, maybe they had an onroad application in mind as it looks like the same case as their P9R evo3 onroad engine.

thank god 4 google transate and on the other side yes i do not see ppl runing these offroad

Latest posts

Members online

Back