picco problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
hi guys when i go to tighten the piccos clutch nut down i keep on breaking zip ties and am looking for somthin that will not damage my sleve or piston and will let me tighten it down

Last edited by a moderator:
the prob with that it will unbalace the flywheel causeing other problems

don't u just tighten the nut up? unless I'm missing something why do i need to hold the flywheel?

normally the nut is tight on the flywheel to a certain point, then u just keep spinning the crank, but holding the flywheel by hand should stop that right?

I use a pair of channel locks on the flywheel. I don't know how that would make it crooked as you say above.. The nut presses the fly on the cone from the center. Ive never had a issue in the years I have done it. It holds it the same as a flywheel tool.. If you were cutting zip ties in the port check the sleeve for damage. I have done this... the burr it leaves will tare up the piston when its started ...

i allm ake usree wheni use anythuing in there i clean it like nothintg u have seen

Here is my flywheel after 2 year of using the vise scripts.
IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

** THE LITTLE NOTCH IN THE FLYWHEEL AND THE LINE ON THE MILL IS TO MAKE SURE THE PISTON IS AT BDC **

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss130/RiiFFY69/Savage Build/?action=view&current=MVI_1724.mp4
^^ CLICK FOR VIDEO ^^

I notch mine too Brandon. I just point it up though

Can you translate that into english please :lmao:

I think hes talking about cleaning the sleeve. I was talking about physical damage though, dents in the brass... nothing you can "clean" its more "reshape"

stupid black berry acting upp not liking water or being moist but ok i was told a long time ago to use a zip tie never a vice ohh well will use one from now on

stupid black berry acting upp not liking water or being moist but ok i was told a long time ago to use a zip tie never a vice ohh well will use one from now on

Yea, you can grab the fly wheel itself. the zip tie trick is to take out the sleeve with the head off. Not to hold back the piston to work the nut.

Members online

No members online now.
Back